[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

2 days ago, Havax was stomping and hooting that Trump will be getting the nobel peace prize. Now that N. Korea is threatening to balk, he's got nothing to say.

Don't make me look you in the eye, Cletus. You really don't want that.

oh yeah? show me where I was "stomping and hooting" for trump to get a nobel peace prize. i'll wait here.

also, why do you wish for nuclear war and no peace with north korea? is it because you hate trump so much that you don't want him to succeed with peace, or is it because you hate America and wish for nuclear war to end it?

i60iwrzseby01.jpg

I remember a time when the left were pacifists
now rednecks like vanster want korea to be at war so they can win an internet argument

All of the people we spoke to were asked a simple question: Would you rather date a Trump supporter or a convicted felon?
Shockingly, the majority of respondents said that they would rather date a convicted felon. In fact, all of the pro-felon respondents were so quick to dismiss the idea of dating a Trump supporter that they didn’t even wait to see if the crime was violent or not

Good job stating that violent felons are Democrats.

Yeah - is that a trick question? There is a venn diagram needed here

Last edited:
roofles

If anything is a lead-pipe cinch in American politics, it's that the party out of power in Washington, DC always cleans up in the midterm elections

"If the election were held today, I'm not sure who would win the House. First time I've been able to say that since summer of last year." That tweet from RealClearPolitics numbers-cruncher Sean Trende earlier this week stunned many on the Right. Trende, like the vast majority of poll-obsessed politicos, has been writing off the GOP House majority as a political "Dead Man Walking" for months.

Not anymore.

And he's not alone. Amy Walter, national editor at Cook Political Report, agreed: "Same. Trump has had good month. Job approve slowly ticking up. Most important: Rs not fighting w/ each other, and Trump not attacking GOP leaders."

Same. Trump has had good month. Job approve slowly ticking up. Most important: Rs not fighting w/ each other, and Trump not attacking GOP leaders. https://t.co/JajyKUIZHY
— amy walter (@amyewalter) May 15, 2018

Now Republicans are starting to allow themselves to dream: Is it even possible the GOP could hold onto the House in November?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/commentary-can-the-gop-keep-the-house-in-november/

Last edited:
oh yeah? show me where I was "stomping and hooting" for trump to get a nobel peace prize. i'll wait here.

also, why do you wish for nuclear war and no peace with north korea? is it because you hate trump so much that you don't want him to succeed with peace, or is it because you hate America and wish for nuclear war to end it?
A few days ago, someone posted (I think it was you) a screen cap collage of reddit leftists crying about Trump and 1 of them said, something to the effect of, "I really wish NK would just Nuke us!" Maybe that was Van?

Incel nation rejects are better off introducing themselves to a potential mate as Vanster than a trump supporter :lol:

also.. aren't you a virgin?

Speaking 0f virgins.. my wife and I added up our partners. She "says" she has had 6. Females.. pffft.

I was able to account for 62 different partners. I AM SLUT!

Vanster is a drunk indian. Trump supporters are smart, wealthy and racist. Enjoy your domestic violence
I think u mean poor and stupid (like you!)
The counties that supported Hillary Clinton represented an astonishing 64 percent of the GDP, while Trump counties accounted for a mere 36 percent.

The residents of Trump country were also the losers in the war on human health. According to Shannon Monnat, an associate professor of sociology at Syracuse, the Rust Belt counties that put the anti-government-health-care candidate over the top were those that lost the most people in recent years to deaths of despair—those due to alcohol, drugs, and suicide. 
To make all of America as great as Trump country, you would have to torch about a quarter of total GDP, wipe a similar proportion of the nation’s housing stock into the sea, and lose a few years in life expectancy. There’s a reason why one of Trump’s favorite words is unfair. That’s the only word resentment wants to hear.

Even so, the distinguishing feature of Trump’s (white) voters wasn’t their income but their education, or lack thereof. Pew’s latest analysis indicates that Trump lost college-educated white voters by a humiliating 17 percent margin. But he got revenge with non-college-educated whites, whom he captured by a stomping 36 percent margin. According to an analysis by Nate Silver, the 50 most educated counties in the nation surged to Clinton: In 2012, Obama had won them by a mere 17 percentage points; Clinton took them by 26 points. The 50 least educated counties moved in the opposite direction; whereas Obama had lost them by 19 points, Clinton lost them by 31. Majority-minority counties split the same way: The more educated moved toward Clinton, and the less educated toward Trump.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2018/06/the-birth-of-a-new-american-aristocracy/559130/

That part about shitty health, and a shitty education reminds me of you supertrap

Back