[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

A friend of mine heard there's free cheesecake, so I was inquiring about the free cheesecake. for a friend of mine.

Sent from *magic device* using Tapatalk

I don't know about that, but this place has been designated "white friendly" for 2 years now.

What does that mean?
That... it's okay to be white?

I know, I know... white people are supposed to hate themselves because dark-skinned people believe in the Jewish Marxist talking points that 3rd-world cultures and civilizations are far superior to what the white man has created but, truth be told, not very many white people believe that and that threatens you.

It... scares you. To you, if you see 2 white male talking amongst each other, you believe they are discussing who is supposed to bring the cookies and who is supposed to be the fruit punch to the next Klan rally. Because to you, if white people do not agree with the 'progressives', we are all part of the Klan.

SlpAfSS.jpg

Lisa said she's aware you think she's a cunt and looks forward to the time you tell her that in person.

You're a brave person.
i'd ask my gf if she thinks it normal to threaten people online but then i realized we're not losers and talk about things not related to video game forums.

in fairness, this still isn't as pathetic as icfire talking about tw with his daughter after nexting her

Last edited:
Back