cluster etc etc caught up w/ them 4 real

but many great players come from them before late gen shittiness

aldolan, chronic warrior, noodles, biohazard, baxter, many others i forget

i wuld say z2 and oxy were both better than tf

tf was early gen but not really get better

then as game get older they start 2 assume ASK position on ladder

tpk so arrogant and e-boner he self felate

Let's get realistic.

If I could self felate, I wouldn't be posting here or playing Tribes.

Seriously though, could you teach me how to be humble like you?

I'm not good at being nice to everyone like you and Opsayo are...

i use diff aliases etc

I can imagine why you don't want to play under the same name you post with.

If everyone knew that you sucked THIS hard ---->MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

It would be embarrassing right?

Watch as he doesn't even take down both solar panels on his HO runs and dies without accomplishing anything... My base is up most the game on Rollercoaster thx to Opsayo lolz.

Talking on the forums about how great you are is probably really fun 'till somebody like me posts a demo of reality for all to see.

gg

lmfao

dare what make u think tpk was good? cause he was on a half decent base team?

he was a turret farmer, HO occasionally in pubs (average @ B E S T)

plz provide demo to prove me wrong but my tribe history say TPK was a farmer on a half decent team

lol, my farming is a joke.

Are you sure you played Tribes?

It's really daunting how little you seem to know.

When I retired from my arena team, our win loss ratio was 27-1.

Yup, you guessed it, I was out of town on a trip when we took that one loss against FAS. If I had been there, that wouldn't have happened.

Last edited:

If everyone knew that you sucked THIS hard ---->MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

btw everyone opsayo's smurf name in this demo is "groov" or something like that, so you can watch him fail HO for 25 minutes against my fail turrets lol.
O_O

Watch as he doesn't even take down both solar panels on his HO runs and dies without accomplishing anything... My base is up most the game on Rollercoaster thx to Opsayo lolz.

Talking on the forums about how great you are is probably really fun 'till somebody like me posts a demo of reality for all to see.

gg

lol, my farming is a joke.

Are you sure you played Tribes?

It's really daunting how little you seem to know.

When I retired from my arena team, our win loss ratio was 27-1.

Yup, you guessed it, I was out of town on a trip when we took that one loss against FAS. If I had been there, that wouldn't have happened.

i wish i can farm turrets

:[

tf was legitimate top 10 team for the duration of play

TF was consistently top 5 longer than almost any other team on the ladder, but we struggled to break into top spot. We took the #2 spot from FTM. That was the highest we got, but it was a serious accomplishment at the time. Usually we lingered around #5. We acknowledged that that was our place on the ladder.

Teams like 5150 and IE were clearly simply too much for us to handle. s3 was very gg's and we took maps from them, but they would always beat us.

Those are the only 3 established teams in the game that were clearly better than us.

If I had to pick one team that was closest to us in skill/ability, it was FTM.

cluster etc etc caught up w/ them 4 real

but many great players come from them before late gen shittiness

aldolan, chronic warrior, noodles, biohazard, baxter, many others i forget

This is very accurate.

Clustering ruined us and caused me to quit the game.

greatest teams in tribe history

IE
S3
TF

O_O

y u didnt rank FTM over u even tho FTM beat u all the time?

Yup, FTM beat us a lot. We beat them a lot too. We were very even in skill. It made for some of the best games. Those guys were really cool too. They are great friends.

I would never put FTM beneath TF. We were clearly equals.

btw Opsayo, do you know who the real Henry Lee is? :)

btw everyone opsayo's smurf name in this demo is "groov" or something like that, so you can watch him fail HO for 25 minutes against my fail turrets lol.

gg

dude

i'm groovar

i post here all the time but i stay away from these stupid threads where the kids troll you

i don't think i've ever HO'd RC in my life (and i played a lot of base, i wasn't around for the first year or so but i played against almost every team, including TF)

i was a career HoF/HD

and it's been literally years since we had even a half decent base PU

i just smoked bonghits and spammed for kills dude :lol: i even went AFK for like 5 minutes while flipping my food

but good job alienating one of the few people here who wasn't ripping on you, and giving everyone another good laugh at your expense

keep farming those turrats bru, great job :shrug: i had fun...

tequila dod

YAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

TEQUILAAAAAAAA!!!!!

One of the coolest guys evarrrrrr....

Gonzo was super awesome too...

RaZor was annoyingly talented at heavy defense and shut me out of his base in one of my first games playing for TF. He put me in my place and inspired me to get better.

dude

i'm groovar

i post here all the time but i stay away from these stupid threads where the kids troll you

i don't think i've ever HO'd RC in my life (and i played a lot of base, i wasn't around for the first year or so but i played against almost every team, including TF)

i was a career HoF/HD

and it's been literally years since we had even a half decent base PU

i just smoked bonghits and spammed for kills dude :lol: i even went AFK for like 5 minutes while flipping my food

but good job alienating one of the few people here who wasn't ripping on you, and giving everyone another good laugh at your expense

keep farming those turrats bru, great job :shrug: i had fun...

Awwww my bad homey.

Opsayo tricked me.

He's too scared to play me with his name so I always have to guess who he is.

Somebody in game told me groov was opsayo so that was my mistake.

I'm confused now, which one was Opsayo in that game?

Back