ass fucking!!

this bitch (and yoderfunk the meat gazer) totally just dissected the picture of my dick. i bet (s)he looked at my shining rod for like a solid 45 seconds.

ughh i would totally fill up your loose canal

this bitch (and yoderfunk the meat gazer) totally just dissected the picture of my dick. i bet (s)he looked at my shining rod for like a solid 45 seconds.

wanting to fill a loose canal is just disgusting.. as i said i just started this.. so my "canal" is not loose. Sorry you cant take that weak dick and put it in something thats so tight and feels so good around your cock!!

i had to use photoshop to brighten the picture. to my disappointment, it was of the underside of the cock, which is very misleading when it comes to actual length. you see the balls hanging + the length of the cock = looks like a bigger cock than it really is.

Lol meat gazer? more like vienna sausage peeper to me..

What loose canal you gonna put that candle dick in that she is gonna feel besides her bellybutton. Fucking pathetic.

Christ i wish you fags lived in haiti, you would have all died in the basements in which you dwell since you're parents house would have falled on top of it

Lol meat gazer? more like vienna sausage peeper to me..

What loose canal you gonna put that candle dick in that she is gonna feel besides her bellybutton. Fucking pathetic.

Christ i wish you fags lived in haiti, you would have all died in the basements in which you dwell since you're parents house would have falled on top of it

uhh cyanide is married to a negro.

Back