Post your Shadowbane names/servers here.

Neutrino said:
I'm a member of ST, lets all get together tonight.

BTW, anyone know a trainer that will get me above 85% in sword? I can't find anyone. :ugh:
ill be lvln my thief soon as i get home.

/tell renal

and ill group with you or something.

cool...

Anyway, I'm pretty sure it isn't a Int issue, some trainers just train higher than others.

My Crusader Trainer only took me to 80%, I then talked to a Warlock Trainer who took me to 85%... :shrug:

Maybe I need to head to Khar.

Neutrino said:
cool...

Anyway, I'm pretty sure it isn't a Int issue, some trainers just train higher than others.

My Crusader Trainer only took me to 80%, I then talked to a Warlock Trainer who took me to 85%... :shrug:

Maybe I need to head to Khar.
Even if it is an INT issue for my tank, he's "S.O.L." on that as maxing STR is my primary issue with him for now.

For anyone that is thinking of going fighter/crusader, don't. From my experience the class sucks. Better to go Healer/Crusader and actually offer the group something.

If you want to be a fighter you have to go all the way, warrior or barb.

I'm thinking of starting over now. =/

so how is death server in the good/evil kinda way? can you guys make out fronts etc?

I wanna join a server with about even forces on both sides. I tend to prefer being a PK myself

-MT-Stealth said:
i think im gonna switch to death...carn/fallen is kind getting ghey.
I've heard a number of people say the same thing. Death has been real smooth since the upgrade, by the way.

good to know. quite a few of us are in colossa now. if i get the ability to to invite new members tonight our ranks will deffinetely swell.

Just logged in for the first time late last night. Working on the proper Mino Barbarian, I think I got it right.. need to write down my starter stuff but I think I took Juggernaut and Precise for the runes, then dropped Spirit a number of points gave a few to Int and then am following the 'Strength+Con' template. I am still getting the hang of the movement, I don't much care for click-to-go, they should let you use keys somehow. And the mouse-look needs tweaking. Only second level so far, but at least this isn't as alien to me as I thought it would be.

I am totally down for heading to Collosa once I level up. Gonna pretty much be a tank for sho my first character, then get around to trying other things later. Can't wait to see yaz, try not to kill me.

Isbil Hunt...chaos

btw, anyone gonna be re-rolling on death soon? wanna start up a char on that server....

Last edited:
Back