Never relax around bl@@@@

Does that apply only to skin colour? Or weight, height, clothes, facial hair, excessive use of the same Emoji etc.?

Of course it does. Stereotyping isn't exclusive to race and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

If you wear clothes from Walmart I'm going to assume you are poor.

If you are a fat fuck, I'm going to assume you are undisciplined.

If you are short I'm going to assume other people in your family are probably short.

Can't think of a facial hair stereotype.

If you excessively post the same garbage here I'm to assume you are an attention starved autist.

What is wrong with any of this?

Last edited:
Nothing. You answered the question. Which neither Uno or Juggs could do despite it being a pretty easy one. But the context of the question is more important. You'll have to go back a bit but quite honestly I wouldn't bother. Standard issue one watt bulbery from the usual candidates.

Oh yeah and facial hair stereotypes - Sikhs, fat neckbeards trying to hide all the chins, female bodybuilders, hillbillies. Plenty to go at there.

Nothing. You answered the question. Which neither Uno or Juggs could do despite it being a pretty easy one. But the context of the question is more important. You'll have to go back a bit but quite honestly I wouldn't bother. Standard issue one watt bulbery from the usual candidates.

He posted the same thing I did, you're just to too thick to grasp it. Or couldn't see over the edge of the desk

You wanted an honest response to a stupid fucking question. You even admitted it. Like what the fuck was your point?

You actually didn't understand your own post, did you? Is it because you tried to use a big word and fucked it up?

Back