[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

he just using the over reach tools handed to him by those who came before him

You didn't cry too hard when obummers executive orders got overturned by the ScOtUs some 13 times (as a self alleged constitutional scholar) .

so excuse the fake tears now

I was not a fan of Obama's liberal use of EOs, but your assumptions about me makes your phony rage seem more believable Tele.

not a fan

so you cried about it half as hard as you do in here right now?

is that where the other 30% of your posts went over your past 15 years (outside of this thread)?

:rofl:

u should have just said "meh" as a rebuttal

This is over your head phrito but for the people who understand shit..

[url="https://www.washingtonpost.com/entertainment/the-latest-us-withdraws-from-unesco-citing-anti-israel-bias/2017/10/12/d4764590-af50-11e7-9b93-b97043e57a22_story.html"The Latest: Israel calls US decision ‘turning point’ for UN - The Washington Post[/url]

Hyperlinks outside of your understanding there SuperTrap?

i mean so far phaytal raged more about talking cat videos than the President who pioneered the use of EO/EP to unilaterally rule our government from the Executive Branch

but i'm just an observer watching someone Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

not a fan

so you cried about it half as hard as you do in here right now?

is that where the other 30% of your posts went over your past 15 years (outside of this thread)?

:rofl:

u should have just said "meh" as a rebuttal

i never even heard of phaytal until this thread, so i KNOW he didn't say shit about obama basically saying it's okay to break the us immigration laws in EO form.

:lol:

You don't just get to gut existing law with EOs. That's not how it works.

This is guaranteed to be challenged in court, and almost certainly struck down.

Nice grandstanding show though...

Probably not. He doesn't seem to grasp that EOs are not how laws are either passed or removed.

Let us know when Trump clocks a win please. :lol:

this guy for starters

Who's crying over meaningless EOs? :lol:

:lolque:

i never even heard of phaytal until this thread, so i KNOW he didn't say shit about obama basically saying it's okay to break the us immigration laws in EO form.

it was cool when his guy did it

now it is all rage monsters

phaytal dumps over half his career posts into this thread and acts like he isn't in any way triggered by Trump

asks us to tell him when Trump clocks a win

Back