[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

say what you want, but at least the anti-sjw crowd fights for legitimately good and important things, like our country and our veterans, instead of fighting for the rights of a few men in dresses and the right to murder your unborn babies, or fighting for no other reason than i hate trump and muh dems lost.

you guys act exactly the same as the sjws

outraged twitter posts
petitions
attempted boycotts
mob mentality
doxxing and tryin to get people fired

literally no difference there

Havax is currently boycotting amazon, usaa, nfl and countless other companies like some crazy sjw.

Lmao :lol: reverse sjw saga continues

Funny when you become the people you hate

Difference between us and the SJWs is we are winning.

Some niggers are about to hear from their white owners... they are going to be told to shut the fuck up or they will no longer be with the rest of the league

MAGA

On top of that you fucked with the silent majority's game.. you pissed them off and woke em up. You are way fucked now

Last edited:
That silent majority doesn't watch the news. All they know is the Dems and the SJW's are against the flag and Trump is for the flag.

Dems just lost any hope of coming back into power

yeah you guys are winning bigly, you got google/nyt/wapo/cnn/berkeley and now the nfl all running scared :lol:

Hence me saying 'a bunch of angry old white guys desperate for a win'.

Guys, we can't get shit done in Congress because we're grossly incompetent. Trump is a global laughing stock. Let's regroup and make NFL players kneeling our crusade! That'll distract our imbecilic flock with something to rage about for months!
"We can't get shit done in Congress" == "Why isn't your group a retard monolith like ours?!"

So if you have a well paying job, a mortgage, kids, live in a state with high taxes, and donate to charity -- then that new tax plan pretty much fucks you over. (Or at best, skips you from truly benefiting).

Democrats won't even need to scream "tax cut for the rich" this time. They can just say "double taxation".

Does anyone here actually like the new tax plan?

So if you have a well paying job, a mortgage, kids, live in a state with high taxes, and donate to charity -- then that new tax plan pretty much fucks you over. (Or at best, skips you from truly benefiting).

Democrats won't even need to scream "tax cut for the rich" this time. They can just say "double taxation".

Does anyone here actually like the new tax plan?
Well, I'd prefer a 5% flat tax, but yea, it's an improvement for me.

:rofl: Fucking retards living in high tax states. Good riddance. Eat that shit like they should. States with high taxes/majority Dem leadership were a huge factor in deciding where to live.

Member all those wins Democrats had over the last 8 years in Congress?

I do, until a Republican Congress stonewalled Obama. Trump can't get shit done with a majority, which he's going to lose altogether in a year.

Democrats flip two seats in state special elections | TheHill

Since Trump’s election, Democrats have flipped eight GOP-held seats at the state level, and Republicans have yet to flip a seat in 27 special elections.

Hang on boys! The waters are gettin' rough.

:lol:

Back