JuggerNaught - i am bored, so i have some questions for you

yet you specifically searched for a thread that was almost a week old just so you could bring it to my attention that you posted in it.

juggs i find you incredibly annoying and stupid

but i do not put you on ignore because sometimes i get a laugh out of how much of a dumbass and loser you are. [sort of a schadenfreude mentality (Schadenfreude - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) - i just learned about the word last week myself.]

i decided to bring this thread to your attention this time just for shits and giggles, but also partly because you annoyed me without making me laugh

and yet again...you feel the need to go out of your way to interact with me.

If you find me annoying and stupid, as, consequently i do you as well, then do what i do and dont communicate with me.

easy enough isnt it sunshine? thought so.

have a nice day.

and posts

JuggerNaught 94
HelenKeller 48
nigafool 24
confidential 19
ayz 18
Falhawk 18
Jislan 14
Glare 13
Teratos 11
naptown 10
XTasy 9
Vintage 9
Fancy Jap 7
Durak 6
Obskure 5
JDizzle4Rizzle 5
Infinite 5
slogg 5

and yet again...you feel the need to go out of your way to interact with me.

If you find me annoying and stupid, as, consequently i do you as well, then do what i do and dont communicate with me.

easy enough isnt it sunshine? thought so.

have a nice day.

lol thanks, i laughed this time

and again..you find me annoying and stupid, yet continue to talk to me.

If you cant stop your manlove urges, post again.

i dont know if anyone else is reading this, but isnt it hilarious that even though i explained myself in post 404, three posts later juggs still doesnt understand why i "interact" with him

cya juggs i gotta go, i'l check this thread later today

You're right slope, because everyone who finds someone stupid and annoying KEEPS TALKING TO THEM.

For instance, do you ever see me bring up one of YOUR old posts and post messages directed at you?

No you dont. Do you know why?

Because i REALLY do think you're a waste of a cumshot and dont really want to spend the energy talking to you, but in this case i'll make an exception so i can illustrate just where you stand in my world..which is nowhere.

See how that works? Don't like you..dont talk to you. You should try it sometime.

Or you could post again and remind me how much you really dont want to talk to me, while you talk to me.

Back