we haven't had a good flame thread in awhile, so here it goes. (TW DRAMA)

Cheater said:
I think we should start up the donation machinery again to get Colosus paid for the <$800 he has invested in that laptop. There's absolutely no reason that he should have to take that kind of $$$ out of his own pocket for our enjoyment.

Come on people show your support hit that donate button now. I want to see $800 by the end of the day pacific time!

Hey common people show your support.....hell I just gave another $20.00 myself. Let's keep it real. Show some support.

Colosus said:
My PC is twice the machine the laptop is.
And WHO PAID FOR THAT?

Just kidding, it all sounds good to me. $560 is a much better number than $1000. It would be nice to have a page with the current state of TW funds along with expenditures.

DwarfVader said:
He just doesn't know you yet... Wiat till he sees the size of your peni.

Yeah, 12 inches ought to get his attention right quick....

I should have gone with a lower number to make it more believable dont ya think?

GreyGhost said:
Why am I not surprised ayzianboy can't figure this out?

because i'm not reading fucking 30 pages of this shit on slow ass tw?

plus wouldn't it make more sense for yogi to use his laptop as opposed to colosus purchasing a "tw laptop" and shipping it back and forth across the country?

btw eat a bowl of dick motherfucker.

Neutrino said:
I mentioned Bounty because he said that he specifically words the marketing campain for the non-profit he works for in a way that makes contributers feel that they are giving to something that they are not.

Don't get me wrong ... I don't really see it as "dishonest" ... I can simply see how other people would see it as such.

The truth is, though the funds might go to a part of the organization the donor didn't prefer they go to, they are helping that part of the organization nonetheless, if only by virtue of the fact that their donation allows OTHER donations to cover that part of the organization. (The organization has to be looked at as a whole ... it's more than the sum of its parts.)

Just because it's in the fine print ... it doesn't make it "dishonest". But that's my interpretation.

You know I think HTS is not the real culprit, the real culprit is EA games who paid HTS to leak the information to fraggle so he would make a thread making colosus look bad. We wouyld then hate them and buy only EA developed first person shooter games instead of vivendi universal produced titles. See but really they are trying to help us because the VUG games are made by a bunch of shady foreign types right like french people and those upside down people in australia with thier toilets that flush in a different direction tahn our god given american toilert. So any way ea is trying to save us from these foreigners who are putting subliminal messages in our games to make us think the french, australians, and United nations are ok when in fact they are all being led by nazi communists. So EA is like the good guys and VUG is bad guys so like we gotta play medal of honor and under stand the meaning of sacrifice for our country and not play theses subliminally charged games they put out that make us think queer eye for the straight guy is actually a good show and shit like that. But anyway HTS is like the matahari of the video games wars 1. You know just with out the sex. Anyway FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

Cheater said:
Hey common people show your support.....hell I just gave another $20.00 myself. Let's keep it real. Show some support.

I'd rather pay money so i can drive 8 hours to virginia and spend even more money. make it happen ;)

ayzianboy said:
because i'm not reading fucking 30 pages of this shit on slow ass tw?

plus wouldn't it make more sense for yogi to use his laptop as opposed to colosus purchasing a "tw laptop" and shipping it back and forth across the country?

btw eat a bowl of dick motherfucker.

blabla.gif

:rofl: :rofl:

Couple of points:

Isn't it ironic that HTS is listed as a contributor to TW?

Didn't anyone find it amusing that HTS mentions she's signed a bunch of NDAs? For what? What the fuck is so secret that she (or anyone else in the tribes community) had to sign a fucking NDA? That amuses me to no end. Does that mean that places like TWL require their volunteer staff to sign NDAs? Lol, sorry, that's quite funny to me.

Third, I haven't contributed to TW, and probably never will. That doesn't mean I dislike Matt (I like him just fine) or the site. In addition, if you DID contribute to TW and could care less how your contributions are spent, good for you. BUT, you have no right to lord over other people your opinion of that issue. OTHER people feel differently, and have just as much of a right to express their displeasure in events. Just because YOU don't care doesn't mean others can't either. I could care less what happens in "the real world". Just because fraud goes on every day, doesn't make it right.

Fraud:
Deception deliberately practiced with a view to gaining an unlawful or unfair advantage; artifice by which the right or interest of another is injured; injurious stratagem; deceit; trick.

Now, true, Col probably didn't deliberately commit fraud, but....

Constructive fraud (Law), an act, statement, or omission which operates as a fraud, although perhaps not intended to be such.

People have a legitimate gripe. And Colosus rightfully apologized, and admitted it was an honest mistake. Case closed. Stop lambasting folks for expressing their disappointment in this whole thing, they have a right to. Perhaps in the future Colosus will put big glaring disclaimers when donations are asked for that he claims sole discretion to spend the money how he wants. THEN no one would have a gripe if he blows it all on hookers and cheap beer.

Personally, I could care less what Col does with other people's money.

Last edited:
Cheater said:
I think we should start up the donation machinery again to get Colosus paid for the <$800 he has invested in that laptop. There's absolutely no reason that he should have to take that kind of $$$ out of his own pocket for our enjoyment.

Come on people show your support hit that donate button now. I want to see $800 by the end of the day pacific time!

nono!! We should send YOU money...Maybe you can keep enough money to get YOU a nice new laptop as well. I mean why should the video game makers be the only one to make money off of gamers!

Back