I thought you could criticize freely on this forum?

The first 3 or 4 times I scrolled past this pic, I didn't really look at it in detail. I finally stopped and looked at it in this thread and started cracking up

wtf-face.jpg

You can say whatever you want about me. That's not why I banned the guy. He was posting NWS and in general is an absolutely horrible poster. He's consistently testing the limits and creating work for me, meanwhile he contributes nothing but shit and is moving up the ignore list (a metric I use to determine how much the forum hates a particular poster) at unprecedented speed. Previously, we had to ban this guy because he was INJECTING ALCOHOL INTO HIS VEINS BECAUSE OF TRIBALWAR.

Are you fucking serious? You think this is about me? Let me assure you, I absolutely don't give a shit about your opinion of me, and would never make a ban decision based on what you post about me.

If you want to bitch and whine about this, it just makes me want to ban you even more. I banned you for a reason and now you've evaded a ban twice which is a bannable offense which extends your ban. Who the fuck do you think you are that you have the right to post here?

the ban on mr hitler was actually only a week
but now maybe it needs to be a perma IP
what say you tribalwar
i leave it in your hands.

let him stay

eventually we'll get him to off himself on webcam or something

if you banned me I'd just be more productive in real life, not much of a punishment. Probably not the same for him, but I'd like to see how he offs himself.

the only people who consistently bypass are those I allow to bypass. I give second chances. If they come back and act fine, I let them be. Some people can bypass me if they are willing to put in enough effort that posting on TW becomes a chore and they give up their former identity. Whatever, that's fine with me if they care that much. I don't.

rayn you are an uncaring husk of a man

I wouldn't hug you if I met you in real life, but if I later found out you'd died tragically I'd wish that I had.

ban_him_sm.jpg

Just for bringing his bitch to come out and cry foul about the whole thing. We all know the rules around here so fuck him.

Back