I thought you could criticize freely on this forum?

I've been lurking the last couple of years, but today I decided to break my silence to express my feelings about a great injustice done on this forum by one of the admins. Rayn as a matter of fact.

Rayn, if you cannot take some fun being poked at you or some disagreement being shot at you then you need to rethink your rules regarding this forum. EVERYONE is fair game here, including you. You are not exempt from your own rules. While Mr. Hitler was a unpopular poster his perma banning goes against everything you created this forum for.

You've said time and time again if someone doesn't like how someone else posts, then ignore him. Your not going to ban a poster just because he's annoying.

Now Mr. Hitler did his fair share of awful trolls. He even bent the rules alot. But there are numerous posters who have been doing the same exact thing he does for years. Some are even on your friends list.
You watchlisted him because you got pissed off and ego hurt because he said you werent funny. Then he makes this thread I make way too many threads by Mr. Hitler - TribalWar Forums and you perbanned him.

Yes you might be top dawg around here but if you cant take the heat then don't dish it out on other posters.

peace
I can freely criticize, you can't.

anyone can freely criticize.

but if you can't contribute something besides that, then you're going to be freely criticizing over a period of 12 different accounts in 3 years.

uh oh the dissenters are going crazy posting new threads now.

wow. haven't seen this shit happen a million times before.

wtf-face.jpg

I didn't read the thread. Is this Manic guy Mr. Hitler's smurf?

Ban Mr. Hitler / Manic626
Ban Zopharoth
Ban Lothar of the Hill People

Yeah, like he doesn't have another smurf or usable account ready...

I think I even started to threaten to anime bomb, which I usually won't do unless the front page is a bunch of junk.

What the heck ever happened to Fancy Cat in Romania anyway, did he get arrested and never post pics? Did to Romanian peewee mob extort or kidnap him om their bicycles?

Back