Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Cops gun down small pup running away
Page 2 of 3
Kismet
Veteran
Old
21 - 11-14-2014, 01:42
Epileptic woman calls 9-1-1 for help, beaten when seizures mistaken for 'resisting arrest' | Police State USA

Maryland officer gets 5 years in shooting of handcuffed suspect who's now paralyzed | Fox News

Sponsored Links
Veniggs
VeteranX
Old
22 - 11-14-2014, 02:31
dog would have grown up to be a frey

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
23 - 11-14-2014, 09:46
true story... we were watching my buddys pitbull for the day at my moms house when iw as a teenager. this WAS a vicous dog. the cops got called because of loud noise and when they came the pitbull slammed the screen door open and cahrged into the driveway and stopped about 10 feet in front of a cop and started the teeth show thing. the cop of course pulled his gun and had every right to shoot right then and there... BUT HE DIDNT cause the dog wasnt actually charging. took a few seconds but my brother runs in front of the dog putting himself in front of the barrel and yells "DONT SHOOT MY DOG" the cop puts his gun away we get the dog and all was good.

this was mid 90's for some reason i think that dog would have been dead if it was today. this cop had all the time in the world to shoot the dog but made the right decision based on the situation. they just dont do that anymore... shoot and find an excuse later seems to be the way of the times.

beep boop
Veteran++
Old
24 - 11-14-2014, 09:54
it looks bad on them but they are thrust into a situation they dont want to be in and tensions are high and the smallest distraction could spell death for them or one of theirs. they acted based on their training i would suspect. just a guess....or they just hate puppies collectively...

Data
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
25 - 11-14-2014, 09:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by beep boop View Post
it looks bad on them but they are thrust into a situation they dont want to be in and tensions are high and the smallest distraction could spell death for them or one of theirs. they acted based on their training i would suspect. just a guess....or they just hate puppies collectively...
Yeah, that vicious 8-pound dog running in circles with its tail between its legs COULD SPELL DEATH FOR THEM.

You're a ****ing moron.

Skeletor666
Merried Man4
Old
26 - 11-14-2014, 10:04
Race war?? We need a PIG war

For those of out in the Chicago area there are 2-3 cops posted almost every 10 miles on the freeway otu there. Cops are raking in the cash to beef up their military weapons to prepare for riots. The gangs and local citizens have increase gun sales %50.

It is a god damn arms race out there and the PIGs are using the citizen cash to pay for it. ****ing sickening.

beep boop
Veteran++
Old
27 - 11-14-2014, 10:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Data View Post
Yeah, that vicious 8-pound dog running in circles with its tail between its legs COULD SPELL DEATH FOR THEM.

You're a ****ing moron.
anything taking their focus away from the task at hand could be potentially fatal. you saw the formation they were walking in. it was very purposeful. they were under a lot of strain performing this exercise in this neighborhood, obviously, or they would not have killed the dog. many of them most likely own pets. data grow up.

Data
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
28 - 11-14-2014, 10:10
****ing weak troll bro.

beep boop
Veteran++
Old
29 - 11-14-2014, 10:11
laughable bro.

Data
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
30 - 11-14-2014, 10:14
I really do hope Nash bans you though.

beep boop
Veteran++
Old
31 - 11-14-2014, 10:15
u didnt have to type that bro.

Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
32 - 11-14-2014, 10:18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt6kKhlX8vU

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
33 - 11-14-2014, 12:25
Let's look on the positive side here. Stupid dumbass redneck can get a proper dog now.

T-Dawg
VeteranXV
Old
34 - 11-14-2014, 12:31
I'm not your bro, guy.

sent from my TalkaTap using phone.

Pengo
VeteranXV
Old
35 - 11-14-2014, 12:51
If they're trying to run an operation to safely get into this guys house to arrest him when he has god knows what weapons and people in there and is already resisting what a fully armed SWAT team is asking him to do... The little dog can **** that up. It was obviously distracting the police dog for one thing. Maybe they shot it to show the police dog what could happen if he doesn't behave.

I like the victim side of the story though. All he apparently did was talk to his neighbor about their dog pooping on his lawn and then a SWAT team shows up. Yeah that sounds believable.

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
36 - 11-14-2014, 14:23
in the comments it said he sicked his dog on the cops.

sent it on a suicide mission

TheVoiceOfReason
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
37 - 11-14-2014, 14:44
That's sad about the innocent dog, but the owner sounds like a real piece of work.

CHARGED: 55-year-old Racine man with lengthy criminal history faces new charges in weekend standoff | FOX6Now.com

Racine Police Chief addresses dog shot during stand off

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
38 - 11-14-2014, 14:53
paws up, don't shoot

RamataKahn
VeteranXV
Old
39 - 11-14-2014, 15:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeletor666 View Post
For those of out in the Chicago area there are 2-3 cops posted almost every 10 miles on the freeway otu there.
So what? If you aren't speeding or committing any other violations(like talking on your cell while driving right in front of a cop, ****ing dumbass) you won't get pulled over.

Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
40 - 11-14-2014, 16:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamataKahn View Post
So what? If you aren't speeding or committing any other violations(like talking on your cell while driving right in front of a cop, ****ing dumbass) you won't get pulled over.
i am going to name my next dog RamataKahn....in hopes that it gets shot

Page 2 of 3

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Cops gun down small pup running away

Social Website Bullshit