[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

Spread sheet updated to this point. See OP for updates and answers to common questions if it looks like i missed your vote send me a pm with the post number. Thanks guys we are in the lead :)

haha this is funny. This is why I love TeeDub.

Telos is so far ahead, it's like he has already won.

congratz on the future wedding and will vote later tonight.

Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Do not click the back button of your browser.
Your 16 vote(s) has been cast

Ok registered and voted...

for James Anderl & Jesse Lohmann

Jesse%20and%20James-Lohmann.jpg

I worked as a cashier at a department store and caught the eyes of a customer. He went home wrote me a letter and dropped it off for me to find. I emailed James and we met for coffee June 2004. We have been together since.He is diabled, has cerbal palsy and I have a tramitic brain injury, which I survived from a car accident in 2000. We both found it hard to find somebody to accept our disabilities. We found each other:) We enjoy doing things together and Feb. 18 2006, we went to a Gopher Hockey game and third pierod on the score board, it said "Jesse Marie, will you marry me?" James. I said "yes" we are still planning and getting married July 2009.

just kidding. You have my 16 votes. Marriage is silly BTW, but I best you the wish.

haha this is funny. This is why I love TeeDub.

Telos is so far ahead, it's like he has already won.

congratz on the future wedding and will vote later tonight.

we gotta make this guy win haha.

16 votes cast also and ill be voting everyday.

good luck!

Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Do not click the back button of your browser.
Your 16 vote(s) has been cast

Currently shows Brandan Iwaszko & Gabrielle Pastore @ 2372 votes. The next closest couple has 2016, everyone else is under 2000. GOGOGO TW!!!!

Last edited:
Back