[Jurassic Park Explorer] You guys ready for another gay thread from me?

Acceptable.

What did you use to flush?
Used compressed air a few times through each hole, then power clean and flush through it all, then more air 30 minutes later.

What year Jeep by the way?

This is a 1990, I'm having it repainted probably some time by the end of the year. It has quite a bit of rust along the base so I need to replace all the panels then send it to the paint shop.

I have a 91, saved it from the junkyard with a blown clutch master cylinder and no floors. It's more patch panel than original now.

I have a 91, saved it from the junkyard with a blown clutch master cylinder and no floors. It's more patch panel than original now.

You know what to do with it. Get to work. I'm building you a tutorial even.

I took the antenna off and put the spotlight in its place, which was a total fucking nightmare. I cut a small hole in the engine bay to allow my wifes tiny hands to reach in and put a nut on the bottom.

lH1QRiP.jpg

My marine antennas came in the other day, just popped those on today. I love drilling a bunch of random holes all over. These were the exact same ones used in the movie as well.
XHn5yZ7.jpg

Just been ebaying shopping like crazy lately until paint job happens which is now just a month away. I didn't realize there were so many missing pieces on the inside when I bought it lol, but it has been fun tracking them all down and putting them on.
yqPzewW.jpg

DmB4noQ.jpg

Steering wheel had massive wear on it, so I picked up a leather wrap for it, it was actually really relaxing to do. Now the steering wheel doesn't flake off in my hand when I grab it.
TkmcZ8y.jpg

TN302By.jpg

Uzu4go7.jpg

man those mk1 exploders were so fkin sweet

did u have a hard time finding matching panel color 4 the ashtrays?

man those mk1 exploders were so fkin sweet

did u have a hard time finding matching panel color 4 the ashtrays?

Those came actually pretty easy to find. The hardest thing I had trouble finding so far was the driver side armrest. I probably messaged 30 people and offered up to $100 for it over the course of 3 weeks. Eventually some guy was like, goddamnit fine just take it.

I had one a few years ago, a u joint between the steering wheel and rack was shitty and previous owner thought the rack was bad. Pulled the rack and column out of another before scrapping it and fixed. It had perfect tan interior :weird:

We'll start off with updates from the last project, the Ecto replica.

fD48XqG.jpg

I finished it, took some fancy pictures of it, enjoyed it for a bit, and sold it already. ...

My parents taught me not to ask people 'how much $'
but when you're done with these projects
are you making out what you put in?
I'd guess a lot more.

goshin shut the fuck up already you spastic retard.

Also Os nice work already and I agree never saw a cleaner interior at that mileage except maybe my own. Also I sent you a message but you ignored it faggot..where did you buy that kit motorcycle (WW2 Replica with sidecar) I want to do that as well.

are we still talking about a guy that buys shitty cars and pays a bunch of people to turn them into nostalgia triggers, then sells them for a ton of money

get a real job osmeat jfc smdh

Every time goshin shuts the fuck up an angel gets it's wings.

This is undeniable proof that heaven doesn't exist.

Back