[GTA:RPG] TW Gang

Are any of you Lennie_Briscoe, Rex_Tierod, Johnny_Oneball, or Rocko_Flywheel? If so, you're all fucking retarded.

can we have a kill on sight agreement for these fags, they seriously ruin the fun and dont bother to rp.

I

Blood Eagles :p

The Regulators are the cowboys or hillbillies that started up recently and are trying to take control of all gun traffic.

Vagos attacked me(Ronnie Mervis, Diamond Importer) and Rodney King, near the car drop. We got away but we weren't quite sure why they attacked. They had 2 or 3 cars of people.

i don't plan on playing the game

but i am pretty sure that having DrJonez as your PR is not the best idea

in his posts about this he comes across as a power hungry queer who's trying to gobble up respect from the admins in the hopes that he eventually becomes one

i don't plan on playing the game

but i am pretty sure that having DrJonez as your PR is not the best idea

in his posts about this he comes across as a power hungry queer who's trying to gobble up respect from the admins in the hopes that he eventually becomes one

Yeah, because everyone knows the best way to become an admin is to tell them they're doing a shitty job :lol:

Shut the fuck up you retard.

hey dudes me and the admins have this thing going on and ive been telling them to go easy on tw but they just wont listen i will keep u on the d-l!!

fat people are supposed to be jolly
but i guess morbidly obese people become self righteous

Back