Status
Not open for further replies.
x.jpg

That is a mighty fine ass.

SIGNED

It REEKS of it.

If so, then best played yet and :lol:

If not... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:wave: mstrike. My wife thinks you're the best poster on TW. She calls you the "Balls Guy" and thinks you're fabulous.
This is what happened. A guy from my Counter-Strike clan posted one of her pictures as the IRC topic about 3 days ago. Last night when I saw this thread, I immediately recognized that it was the same girl. I scrolled back up in my clan's irc channel and saw that the picture was named "pagne7.jpg". A quick google search gave me her first and last name, and her myspace.

Someone then messaged her the link to this thread via myspace and she decided to register.

PS. Tell your wife the Balls Guy says Hi :wave:
Mstrike, I think Hive_Tyrant's wife wants to do a photoshoot with you braugh.
I'm always looking for new models :brows:

This is what happened. A guy from my Counter-Strike clan posted one of her pictures as the IRC topic about 3 days ago. Last night when I saw this thread, I immediately recognized that it was the same girl. I scrolled back up in my clan's irc channel and saw that the picture was named "pagne7.jpg". A quick google search gave me her first and last name, and her myspace.

Someone then messaged her the link to this thread via myspace and she decided to register.

PS. Tell your wife the Balls Guy says Hi :wave:

I'm always looking for new models :brows:

Mstrike, you're my hero.

Is there anyone who believes this wasn't orchestrated by mstrike?

Your search - pagne7.jpg - did not match any documents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back