Spry died of an apparent brain aneurysm

as well as I knew him he would get a kick out of it, he would also get a kick out of me saying something about his mother, but I cannot bring myself to do either right now

i didnt know the guy at all, but he had some funny posts, and im sorry if i dont get all emotional about people dying. i try to keep on going and remembering them in my daily life (i dont think ill do that with spry because i didnt know him, but ill think fondly of his posts maybe from time to time).

we all die. it's just part of the cycle. he'll be back

:cry: Me and Spry were always shooting each other down in T2. He was one of the few people that played tribes without an ego. Hope this isnt true. :/

i didnt know the guy at all, but he had some funny posts, and im sorry if i dont get all emotional about people dying. i try to keep on going and remembering them in my daily life (i dont think ill do that with spry because i didnt know him, but ill think fondly of his posts maybe from time to time).

we all die. it's just part of the cycle. he'll be back

circle of life my friend

arnold said he'd be back too and he did come back in a lamer, shitter movie, but the point is he came back like jesus

This happened to one of my little brother's friends this summer. He didn't feel well one night and just didn't wake up. They still haven't found the cause of death. He was one of those straight edge kids too... So no drugs or alcohol were involved.

Its real, a guy from his dorm posted on 51's forums the other day. I thought it was a joke then searched and found the story on a local news page from his area. :( Really hit hard, only have really known him for about 3-4 months since he joined my team for QW, but he was an awesome guy with a funny sense of humor and fit right in he'll be missed by all of us :( RIP Spry :(

This happened to one of my little brother's friends this summer. He didn't feel well one night and just didn't wake up. They still haven't found the cause of death. He was one of those straight edge kids too... So no drugs or alcohol were involved.

That's why I always say.. if you want to do drugs or drink like an alcoholic, go ahead. You never know when you could die anyway.

Back