Shooting on VA Tech campus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cops told everyone to stay in the buildings after the first shootings.

Sounded like a good idea at the time I suppose.

I had to check my facebook real quick because all my highschool buddies were in engineering fields. Thank god none of them went to VT.

Just got an email from some girl at Good Morning America.

Apparently some kid that lives on the 4th floor has the same name as me and made a comment to the AP. She stalked my/our name down on fb.

this is fucking insane. this guy was fuckin rambo. 25 dead reported by ABCNews, and around 20+ more in the hospital, deaths expected to rise. I wanna know what the fuck this guy was shooting. He must have been seriously strapped AND a good shot.

this is fucking insane. this guy was fuckin rambo. 25 dead reported by ABCNews, and around 20+ more in the hospital, deaths expected to rise. I wanna know what the fuck this guy was shooting. He must have been seriously strapped AND a good shot.

Firing into a classroom full of people, you don't have to be a good shot.

or extremely cold blooded

not hard to kill someone close range when you're holding them at gun point

Yeah, this guy didn't fuck it up like the rest of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back