[NWS][PICS][EPIC] 12 Boobs of Christmas contest: Taurus girl wants boobs, VOTE NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taurus

Veteran XV
First "after" update page 134

Surgery page: 125

UPDATE:

Friday morning is the consult. She's looking at something around 34D/DD.... Surgery has been bumped up and it WILL be April 4th, 2007.

Update: We won.. TW rules...

(pics on #72) + whatever more pages... fuck I donno

Ok here's the deal, my girl wants boobs. Bubba the love sponge on Sirius Radio ch. 101 is hold the annual "12 Boobs of Christmas" program where 12 girls get boob jobs. Contest ends December 15th.

I need everyone to go to the 12 boobs of christmas homepage and vote for her at number #42, I believe you can vote once a week.

In return we'll be posting Tribalwar pics and fansigns for you guys I consider family, and if we dont know each other then you'll get one too before *and* after a win (if we win)

Tribalwar has always come through in the past and we're looking for your help here today. Call your friends & family and lets get this going!

Thanks! :shock:

47cdp2p.jpg

2rm7amf.jpg

NWS: http://i15.tinypic.com/2h5myb8.jpg

VOTING IS ONCE PER DAY

More to come.............!

Last edited:
make her write i love tribalwar on her tits with lipstick and post a pic or i will vote for everyone except number 42

That's the right way to ask for votes, I voted. Normally I say eff the guy asking for votes and vote for the hottest but NWS pics automatically guarantee the requested vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back