[ANNOUNCEMENT] We're getting married.

Aestis said:
I hope she's not as ugly as he is, please don't post pics

i dont think she made the swedish bikini team but i think she was in the running for the swedish incontinent team

Wraithed said:
Ok so pics of the "old" lady then. Since we have seen Per Edman. I assume, that is what ^^^^^^^^^ that is.
He posted an very crappy webcam shot of me some weeks ago. It doesn't do me justice, really. The buttshot was rather nice though. :D

Ixiterra said:
Congrats! :clap: Make sure there are ample pics.
Sure, sure.. just get me Adobe(r) Photoshop(TM) as a wedding gift and I'll give you pics with flares and everything. :D

Neutrino said:
Congrats, hope everything goes well. Married life has been pretty good to me. ;)
Thanks man.

I haven't tried it before, but I like a challenge. :D Honestly I can't see how anything is really going to change, but it's the surprises that get you I guess. Marriage isn't going to give us the ability to have kids, but it might raise our chances at adoption, surrogates and various kinds of donation.

TonyElTigre said:
i would never marry a woman beyond child bearing age, other than that gl and best wishes
Don't worry, you aren't.. I am. :) It's going to be just fine. Thanks.

ive never seen akelas face

she had nice tits for a 52 year old i guess

but the bra may have been doing all the work

This has to be a joke. There is no one that ugly and no one would marry some old hag who is going to be a dried up old meatbag when they are middle-aged

Back