TW Loves Drama, Right? COMEON! by Terra - Page 9 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page TW Loves Drama, Right? COMEON!
Page 9 of 63
Terra
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
161 - 10-05-2003, 08:57
that will today. come join my in chicago for a party if they goto WS

Sponsored Links
v20
Old
162 - 10-05-2003, 09:03
cubs lost yesterday

Maniac
n3rd5
Old
163 - 10-05-2003, 09:04
k tf

and today is a new day : ]

FOURSTAR
VeteranXX
Old
164 - 10-05-2003, 09:04
I didn't read the entire thread, but I'm calling bull**** until sLoGg or pictures appear. Just post the non naked pictures atleast. I NEED SOME KIND OF VERIFICATION DAMNIT

eris
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
165 - 10-05-2003, 09:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by FOURSTAR_X
I didn't read the entire thread, but I'm calling bull**** until sLoGg or pictures appear. Just post the non naked pictures atleast. I NEED SOME KIND OF VERIFICATION DAMNIT
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/show...66#post4997166

=mizuno=
Banned
Old
166 - 10-05-2003, 09:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerraForce
that will today. come join my in chicago for a party if they goto WS
I live near chicago.. If you are serious about getting people from TW together for a party, I will contribute You need some sexual healing after all this rich

FOURSTAR
VeteranXX
Old
167 - 10-05-2003, 09:10
I meant that he ****ed her. I belive him, I just want to see some pics cus then we can put OWNED across her face or something. They don't even have to be naked pictures, just some random ones will do fine. Every thread needs pictures.

And LoD being a stupid crazy ***** isn't that new.

fedex
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
168 - 10-05-2003, 09:14
Just read this whole thread and I have to say to everyone asking for pictures:

If he posted pictures of someone sub 18, ESPECIALLY in sexual positions Rich's anus would be expanded by the time he left jail.

I never believe internet drama, thats just the way I am, but what I do know is that when I was younger (read: 12-15) I was an aol kiddie. Not something I'm proud of, prolly need theropy later because of it, but I met a lot of girls and I'd say of all the girls I met 3 of them didn't lie about -everything-. All three of them I met in person. Of the legions of liars one interesting case that I finally met in person (the 4th I've met) lied that she WAS fat and ugly, but she was actually quite good looking and very well in shape. I mean these girls were nut cases, including that one

So.. Rich. If its for real (no I can't come to your apt I'm still in michigan, but if it means anything to you I'll come home for a weekend and brave chicago traffic to meet you) my condolences. And coolguy... wow. I've been owned in a similar matter, I drove from chicago to new york to GIVE a girl FREE ferrets and all the stuff I'd bought for them over the years and when I got there her boyfriend acted like a dick the whole time and kicked me out the next morning. I drove straight up and straight back, paid for everything to see her for five hours at most with her boyfriend breathing down my back to give her FREE animals. sigh.

End.

Carl.

Yankee
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
169 - 10-05-2003, 09:15
I am totally shocked that a girl who spreads erotic pictures of herself over the internet and has "relationships" with members of a gaming forum is incapable of sustaining a practical real life relationship.

Totally....

Shocked...

btw, I hoped you wrapped that rascal.....

fedex
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
170 - 10-05-2003, 09:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee
I am totally shocked that a girl who spreads erotic pictures of herself over the internet and has "relationships" with members of a gaming forum is incapable of sustaining a practical real life relationship.

Totally....

Shocked...

this is why you are Rayn - and my, role model.

DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
171 - 10-05-2003, 09:27
This is some good drama, should change the "lies" smiley to a LoD pic.

Quote:
Damn right.

puncho
VeteranXX
Old
172 - 10-05-2003, 09:28
ROFLMAO, you retard.

Pretty much what people predicted, so don't cry about it.

So, so pathetic.

fedex
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
173 - 10-05-2003, 09:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by puncho
ROFLMAO, you retard.

Pretty much what people predicted, so don't cry about it.

So, so pathetic.

he's not crying. He's just keeping the drama whores updated.

Maniac
n3rd5
Old
174 - 10-05-2003, 09:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEX
He's just keeping the drama whores updated.
Which we all are.

herbtown
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
175 - 10-05-2003, 09:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerraForce
Hello Tribalwar!

So here I am, Rich, with yet another drama of the year. As many of you know, I've recently dated LadYofDarknesS a.k.a. Rachael Wagner. And many of you know, as well, that I'm a nice guy and I put out at uva events. She and I've known each other for a while before I asked her out (Around January I think?) We went out on many dates, spent many nights together and I even have pictures of us having sex if it means anything to you guys...

While all this is going on, I was under the impression that she was a 23 years old graduate student of University of Chicago with the Political Science degree. Hell, before me she was "involved" with Riddle(Stephen) and CoolGuy(Cameron). She even asked them to help her pick a job I guess. She even told CoolGuy that she lived in Arizona where CoolGuy live(d).

Anyways, one night I found out she wasn't 23. Her parents were thinking about moving from Chicago to Phoenix and I said "you can stay with me for a bit until you get a fulltime job and move out." She didn't say anything so I said "It's not like your parents can stop you, you're a legal adult over 18." Then the biggest shock of all came, where she told me she was 17. I flipped out.

Me: What the ****? You couldn't have told me this before?
Her: Sorry.
Me: Before we went out? Before we had sex?
Her: Sorry
Me: ****it, I'm going to bed, BYE.

Next day she called me crying, I then calmed her down because once again, I'm a nice guy. I thought since I was only 18 at the time (I'm 19 now) and I could deal with the fact she's 17 because the legal age of consent is 17 here in Illinois. And then she told me she was actually 16 but was about to turn 17 in a month or so. Shocker. Riddle and CoolGuy told me she was a compulsive liar and I didn't believe them. She even told Riddle she loved him the day after she spent the night over at my apartment.

Then I was threatened by her dad and family on many occations but I stayed with her because I guess she seemed so sad and I wanted to make her feel better (I'm a sucker). She eventually moved to Arizona with her family and I told her I don't want a long distance relationship. She told me:

"I love you and I'll be back in a year, I promise. And I'll never leave your side again."

By the way, I didn't believe a word of that. Then after that she'd lie to me some more online and on the phone. And then yesterday I got an ICQ message from DarkDonut.

[17:56] DarkDonut: so like
[17:57] DarkDonut: rachel said you guys never went out
[17:57] DarkDonut: and were actually just friends
[17:57] DarkDonut: and that she's still a virgin
[17:57] DarkDonut: and she's 24
[17:57] Richstud: logs?
[17:57] DarkDonut: she didnt talk to me
[17:57] DarkDonut: she talked to mitsu on the phone for 3 hours
[17:57] DarkDonut: and then online for another 2 hours
[17:58] DarkDonut: suppsedly she's coming to maui for a week on halloween
[17:58] Richstud: haha

Then I showed this to LOD and asked her about it and as I suspected she felt no wrong doing on her part and denied some of it even.

[18:13] Rachael: but I won't sit here and argue with you about yet another thing that you're not even going to listen to me about
[18:13] thirst4may: i AM listening
[18:13] thirst4may: all you said is that its not true
[18:13] Rachael: that's all you do is come here with your accusations and then when I say something you say "bull****"
[18:14] thirst4may: but why would he make up something thats not true
[18:14] Rachael: I don't know.. I haven't even talked to him about you
[18:14] Rachael: so I have no idea where he is getting any of that
[18:14] thirst4may: obviously from your new man?

Then she denied it some more and I wanted some answers.

[18:17] Rachael: because all I see you doing is throwing things in my face again so you can call me a liar when I deny it
[18:17] thirst4may: im sorry, its hard to believe someone when you're dealing with a compulsive liar
[18:17] Rachael: yah ok
[18:17] thirst4may: do you have any feelings for mitsubushi?
[18:17] Rachael: what in the hell is this now?
[18:18] thirst4may: well?
[18:18] Rachael: so is this what it's really about
[18:18] Rachael: haha
[18:18] thirst4may: no
[18:18] thirst4may: im just trying to figure it out.
[18:18] Rachael: figure what out
[18:18] thirst4may: why cant u answer me?
[18:18] Rachael: why are you asking?
[18:18] Rachael: and yea you need a reason
[18:18] thirst4may: yes i do
[18:18] thirst4may: because i'm hearing ****
[18:19] Rachael: ..?
[18:19] thirst4may: do you have feelings for him or no?
[18:19] Rachael: he's a great person
[18:19] Rachael: but I don't even know him
[18:19] thirst4may: its a yes or no question...
[18:19] Rachael: so no
[18:19] Rachael: why do you even care
[18:19] Rachael: I can't believe I'm even letting you interrogate me
[18:20] thirst4may: because one second you tell me you miss me and the next second i hear that you're denying our past and then going to go visit him
[18:20] Rachael: what
[18:20] Rachael: I do miss you
[18:20] Rachael: I'm not denying our past
[18:20] Rachael: and it's not a for sure thing on visiting him nor does it mean anything?
[18:21] Rachael: jeez
[18:21] thirst4may: considering your past... it kinda is
[18:21] Rachael: what kinda is?
[18:21] thirst4may: you visiting him
[18:21] Rachael: what are you talking about
[18:22] thirst4may: bye.

For those of you who don't believe that I went out and slept with her, be assured that I have pictures, not to mention Slogg, one of my best friends, can tell you the real truth. Mitsubushi and all future suckers of LadyofDarkness, be aware. Be careful. I write this thread in love, not hate. And Mitsubushi, you either didn't get my pm or chose to ignore it, but don't ignore this. Don't waste your time and your feelings bud.

Summary:
1. I dated LadyofDarkness
2. I ****ed LadyofDarkness
3. I found out she was underage (read the ****ing thread)
4. She moved
5. I dumped her
6. She's whoring herself on the internet again
7. Mitsubushi u better read this.

P.S. For all those of you who've jerked off to LadyofDarkness pictures or pmed her to request them... SHE WAS ONLY 15 IN THOSE PICTURES! Oh and I love you all.

edit: I'm not hurt or anything so don't worry. A ***** is a *****, a dog is a man's best friend

edit 2: I expect some cheap "you have a small dick" shot from her or something although she enjoyed the **** out of our bedtime fun.

rofl..................... ....

absolute comedy gold....

Putrid
VeteranX
Old
176 - 10-05-2003, 09:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee

Totally....

Shocked...

no freaking kidding

why would any of the guys from here have even thought about a 'relationship' with her after all the fooked up stuff she has done here before, screw her yea but actually be her 'boyfriend' ?

oh and thanks for coming through on this

[meph]DooM!
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
177 - 10-05-2003, 09:39
T-minus 10 until this happens yet again to another tribal retard..

Kurayami
Banned
Old
178 - 10-05-2003, 09:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolguy
Just to start this off:
I never dated, seen, met LOD. That is a story that has been flying around TW for too long now.

SHE WAS ONLY A TEAMMATE OF MINE I never knew Rach before she joined ReZ. I never seen any of the pics going around TW. When she did join rez (Mitsubishi invited her in) I was the only guy on our team that treated her like anyone else, and I think that’s the reason her and I lead into a friendly relationship. Yeah I talked to her on the phone, but I do that with most of our teammates. She did tell me that she was 23 I was owned there. She told me she was going to school to become a lawyer. She is a very intelligent, bright young girl but can make some poor decisions and for the most part had most of TW fooled about her age. She told me she owned the house she was living in, And the Rouche mustang she owned, And everything she ever told me, I think just to lead me on. So he tells me she is going to AZ for a family trip come New Years 2003, We both wanted to meet each other so I told her I would drive from Glendale, CA to Glendale, AZ.

I drove there, must had been 8 hours by myself. She was supposed to call me that night in the car to make sure I got go AZ alright. No Call. I don’t think much about it. Next morning rolls around and still no call(3 days till newyears). The next few days were hell, I did not have anyway to get a hold of her because she had my cell number and I didn’t think I needed to call her for anything, she could just call me… The plane was for us to spend New Years together, camping just her and me and the woods. LAFF. I got O-W-N-E-D. she didn’t ever call. I ended up going to AZ for nothing. She turned out to be a huge lie from every poisoness word that hit my ear.

Apparently she was also planning to get together with Riddle and Skillz from Wolfpac, Rich, Mitz, Bryan from E5 all at the same time. She was leading us all on, and those are only the names I know of. Comes down to she played me, but hey if she told any of you that she would give up her virginity to you and gave you a date and time to meet her, would you not go?

Its 5am Rich just showed me this thread. This is the half story and boy the full one has lots of juicy details, I dont have time for that with my small party going on in my house right now nor do I want to waste my time. I will read the rest of the thread later. I just hope the rest of the guys come forward and speak their mind. If you are going to be friends with LOD be careful. She will never earn my trust again. I am chill so I am not going to let her get to me in anyway.
Nice attempt at trying not to look like an idiot. I'm sure somebody will pull up your posts where you're like "LOD SI MY E-GF I HAVE -50F OCED ATHLON & AM COMP XPERT!!!! "

Kurayami
Banned
Old
179 - 10-05-2003, 09:42
LoD tried to have sex with me, BTW.

Session Start: Mon Sep 29 18:43:41 2003
Session Ident: LadYofDarknesS
[18:43] Session Ident: LadYofDarknesS ([email protected] )
[18:43] <LadYofDarknesS> i want you goth nerd
[18:43] <LadYofDarknesS> touch me
[18:44] <Kurayami> I'd like some naked pics, please.
[18:45] <Kurayami> PS: I'm not goth
[18:45] <LadYofDarknesS> you are a strange
[18:45] <LadYofDarknesS> person
[18:45] <LadYofDarknesS> i saw your pics
[18:45] <LadYofDarknesS> a while back
[18:45] <LadYofDarknesS> you were sitting on a couch
[18:46] <Kurayami> Indeed I am strange.
[18:46] <LadYofDarknesS> you are ****ing nerd pc
[18:46] <Kurayami> I am nerd PC? Politically Correct?
[18:46] No such nick/channel
Session Close: Mon Sep 29 18:48:59 2003

Alekhine
VeteranX
Old
180 - 10-05-2003, 09:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putrid

oh and thanks for coming through on this

Haha...

Page 9 of 63

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page TW Loves Drama, Right? COMEON!

Social Website Bullshit