TW Loves Drama, Right? COMEON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TerraForce said:
i have nothing to be ashamed of :) but pics will have to remain offline sorry. maybe i'll show to slogg or someone i know irl.

offline? come on man, feel the rage! remind her why whoring online is a bad idea...think of it as therapy (best excuse I can come up with to see tits at 4 am, sorry)

lol i was hanging out with her, my friends, and slogg that night i took the pictures. i made slogg go out and buy a disposable camera because we didnt have a digital camera at the time. he bought me the shittiest one possible :)

Well we need SOME pics. Ill start
top.roy.ap.jpg

TerraForce said:
lol i was hanging out with her, my friends, and slogg that night i took the pictures. i made slogg go out and buy a disposable camera because we didnt have a digital camera at the time. he bought me the shittiest one possible :)

so no nudy pics?

actually, that was gonna be my next question: if you did have nudy pics, how did you get her to do it bearing in mind the shit she went through before when she released pics

Stig said:
so no nudy pics?

actually, that was gonna be my next question: if you did have nudy pics, how did you get her to do it bearing in mind the shit she went through before when she released pics

well we wanted to film the night actually.. but since she forgot to bring a camcorder, we just made slogg go out and buy a disposable one. and then we just took pics here and there.

TerraForce said:
:shrugs: made me laugh
damn straight it was, i laugh at things knowing damn well i shouldnt due to it being in bad taste. if i could count the times i've laughed at people with disabilities...jesus christ i'm so burning.

Fancy Cat said:
because you're not showing pics. i want 2 see pics. story without pics = no fun.

as much as i think she's a slut and a whore, i'm still a gentleman. you know this

She probably knew that once Terra found out she was age 8, he wouldn't release the pics to a damn soul and hope to god that she doesn't change her mind about still being virgin.

I saw a big poster at a bus stop with a lady with Downs. It said "donate your old car for the (blah blah) foundation" I laughed at that smiling jack-hole for 20 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back