[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

1158712_1.jpg

Gonna wear this shirt to next bernie rally

! VOTE MACRON 2020 hes the leader we need

you know like steel worker jobs, or coal workers, or any other actual workers he has absolute neoliberal disdain for except when it hits his investment portfolio
Four states, including Washington, ask court to stop Trump from reviving U.S. coal sales

Four states that say burning coal will hurt their residents as it makes climate change worse are trying to stop the Trump administration from selling vast reserves of the fuel that are beneath public lands.
[.....]

The states were joined by conservation groups and Montana’s Northern Cheyenne tribe in a lawsuit that seeks to revive a coal leasing moratorium imposed under President Barack Obama. The moratorium blocked new lease sales from federal lands that hold billions of tons of the fuel.

U.S. District Judge Brian Morris is presiding over a Thursday hearing on whether the moratorium should be reinstated.
[.....]

Growing concerns over climate change have put a spotlight on the once-obscure coal leasing program, which has gone largely unchanged and not been through a major environmental review since 1979.

Companies have mined about 4 billion tons of coal from federal reserves in the past decade, contributing $10 billion to federal and state coffers through royalties and other payments.

The Obama administration blocked the sale of new leases in 2016 out of concerns over climate-changing greenhouse gases from burning coal and to review royalty rates paid by mining companies for federal coal.
[.....]

California Attorney General Xavier Becerra said Zinke’s actions fly in the face of a government report released last month that predicted dire consequences from climate change for the U.S. economy.

“He ignored the law in opening the door to expanded coal leasing without taking a hard look at the environmental consequences,” Becerra said in a statement.
[.....]

Despite the slowdown in sales, the outcome of the court case could be pivotal to the industry’s long-term outlook and determine if it has access to a cheap and readily available supply of coal. For environmentalists, it’s a question of making sure that coal is never burned to prevent carbon dioxide emissions tied to climate change.

“The idea that they lease millions of acres of public lands every year to private companies so that they can extract the coal and we’ve never once studied the climate impacts, that should bother people,” Sierra Club attorney Nathaniel Shoaff said.

we need more carbon taxes

LOL @ manufacturing or blue collar jobs

worthless red state scum......just work in a big city like I do

but also OMG their industry is down and commodities (commodity trading) are getting hiit from the 10 year EVERYTHING BUBBLE finally popping

:lol:

even soros doesn't want to touch this shit anymore

even their CEO @ GOOGLE is selling ship

ran out of virtue sailing to cruise on

let me guess Phaytal yours is locked up in a 401(k) and you can't hit escape or eject as fast as they can

all by design......maybe you stop thinking this is what sound leadership looks like?

you didn't need to learn anything from 2008 to learn something from 2008 all over again i see

DuPAIsrUcAExZHR.jpg

and i mean that in all ways possible

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/29/technology/george-soros-facebook-sheryl-sandberg.html

Nyt now running non stop fb smear campaign on cuckerberg after zucky tried to get dirt on papa soros

Breaking news dont fuck with Soros he owns the media

Fb stock tumbling out of control

Even soros hates zuck the cuck anything for a few more soros bucks tho short fb time

if it only took 4700 bucks in adverts to have Russia make Trump win

then Zucky is gone by Friday

I am pretty sure this is how Jewish Highlander movie works

DuMEe7XV4AAoAN0.jpg

DuMKEI5VsAAYupb.jpg

jared kushner gonna be trumps new chief of staff

LMAO

i give up......i really do it is just all trolls from here out

I'm moving to France and Sweden if I knew this was winning

even soros doesn't want to touch this shit anymore

even their CEO @ GOOGLE is selling ship

ran out of virtue sailing to cruise on

let me guess Phaytal yours is locked up in a 401(k) and you can't hit escape or eject as fast as they can

all by design......maybe you stop thinking this is what sound leadership looks like?

you didn't need to learn anything from 2008 to learn something from 2008 all over again i see

DuPAIsrUcAExZHR.jpg

and i mean that in all ways possible

Zuck doesnt want walls open borders unless its around his mansion in hawaii then he wants 10ft walls and to ruin rainforest eco system

if it only took 4700 bucks in adverts to have Russia make Trump win

then Zucky is gone by Friday

I am pretty sure this is how Jewish Highlander movie works

DuMEe7XV4AAoAN0.jpg

DuMKEI5VsAAYupb.jpg

jared kushner gonna be trumps new chief of staff

LMAO

i give up......i really do it is just all trolls from here out

I'm moving to France and Sweden if I knew this was winning

I told you ivanka would infliltrate trump whitehouse with deepstate jared/soros

Sad! Only matter of time before they find their way in

Im packing my bags time to move to the no go zone in sweden at least killary wont get us there

:angel: ~god bless~ :angel:

California city councilwoman asks God to 'bless' QAnon conspiracy theory group

In her farewell address, an outgoing councilwoman in Southern California asked for God’s blessing on her city, country -- and for good measure, online conspiracy group QAnon.

“God bless America, God bless Q and God bless San Juan Capistrano,” San Juan Capistrano Councilwoman Pam Patterson said Monday, as first reported by the OC Weekly.

During her address, she quoted a posting from the right-wing conspiracy group. “Q” supposedly posts anonymous musings – or “breadcrumbs” – for followers to decipher on online forums.

“And now to quote ‘Q,’ number 2436: For far too long we have been silent and allowed our bands of strength that we once formed to defend freedom and liberty to deteriorate. We became divided. We became weak. We elected traitors to govern us. We allowed evil to prey on us,” she said. “We must rise again. We must unite again. We must fight again for God and country.”

“God bless America. Where we go one, we go all, ‘Q,’” she said.

The group began after an anonymous person posted on the online messaging website 4chan in October 2017 claiming to have a high-level government security clearance — a “Q clearance,” to be exact — and discussed President Trump, former President Barack Obama, former President Bill Clinton, political donor George Soros and others.

It’s unclear who “Q” actually is, and if he or she is just one person or a group.

Members of the fringe group believe in massive conspiracies in the media and a so-called “deep-state” to take down Trump. People holding signs or wearing apparel referencing QAnon have shown up at Trump rallies and other political events in recent months.

Patterson, who lost her re-election race in November, reportedly met with Trump at the White House in May. She was part of a delegation of state lawmakers who opposed California’s sanctuary state laws, The Capistrano Dispatch reported.

According to the OC Weekly, Patterson has referenced QAnon in public before.

MAGA

LA college district abolishes free speech zones as part of lawsuit settlement

A Los Angeles college student who sued his school for allegedly curbing his right to free speech after it prevented him from passing out copies of the U.S. Constitution was vindicated in court this week.

The Los Angeles Community College District, which represents nine schools, including Pierce College, agreed on Wednesday to settle a lawsuit filed against them last year by student Kevin Shaw after he was barred from passing out copies of the document because he wasn’t in the school’s designated “free speech zone,” which measured 616 square feet or about the size of three parking spaces.

As a part of the settlement, the tiny area marked for students to exercise their first amendment rights will be abandoned altogether, revoking a district-wide policy that declared all property on the district’s nine campuses to be “non-public forums” with speech restrictions. As part of the settlement, LACCD will pay Shaw’s $225,000 in attorney fees.

“Though it was not without its difficulties, this experience has left me optimistic about the guiding principles of my country,” said Shaw in a statement provided to Fox News. “Folks of all political dispositions rallied behind this case to declare in no uncertain terms: freedom of speech is essential to the educational process.”

well done lady

kevin_shaw_9.jpg

Back