From Seinfeld to bagels, it was always easy to be a Jew in America. What changed?

The hair plug jew Bannon is up against says nothing of substance. He just casts shame on Trump supporters. He brings up Soros out of no where and basically says that criticism of him makes all jews feel threatened. He says as a jew he sympathies with other racial minorities, all of which Trump hates. It's just so typical. Typical jewish drivel.

lol

I remember that time I told GROOVE that he was a ZIONIST defender for any and all things JEWISH........that he had an itch to throw up them shields each and every time he saw ONE OF HIS PEOPLE being dragged down on TW

and like a true champ he totally proved me wrong in here

:lol:

groove is a jew? i thought so..

it doesn't take too much bate to make them show their true form

their ultimate form

DuD2ObRWsAckaJC.jpg

DuD2ObOWsAMVKUs.jpg

you don't even have to dangle a full bag of gold anymore

wow it's like as if the goy will pay bigly 4 repeating word-for-word wat the chosen ppl say about themselves

it kinda makes u wish that somebody from austria would write a book about these schemes

Do you have any more questions for us The Magical Zoo? Do you understand yet why people are upset? And you never really answered me about why over 70% of Israeli Americans vote for the party that stands for open borders but then vote so conservatively and have such a great wall in Israel. Stop destroying this country. Truly would like a response.

This terrorist was not homegrown. His parents are immigrants to Europe. I understand immigrants come in and then their kids are born in a country they feel disenfranchised from. not a good situation. Stop letting in Muslims; their children do the terrorizing. It's part and parcel of their culture. We do not want to feel Israel's pain.

Last edited:
I’d be going for an establishment clause angle; the motivation behind this legislation is clearly fueled by evangelical christian philosophy which emphasizes the importance of embracing Israel while glossing over the part where Jews hate the teachings of Jesus so intensely that they p much threatened open rebellion if Pilate didn’t have him nailed to a cross. It is the state of Texas legislating that public school teachers must embrace and espouse evangelical christian doctrine

Texas Elementary School teacher Refused to Sign a Pro-Israel Oath, lost job... by SINep - TribalWar Forums

I would like to hear from (((those))) that are not affected by this law. How do you feel about this law? Freedom of speech loss okay?

The school receives taxpayer money, should not be allowed to do this. If it was a private company, be my guest.

As a worker, just sign it, but put them on blast online. If you leave on bad terms, mail everyone on the school board a copy of The Culture of Critique.

The school receives taxpayer money, should not be allowed to do this. If it was a private company, be my guest.

As a worker, just sign it, but put them on blast online. If you leave on bad terms, mail everyone on the school board a copy of The Culture of Critique.

it's extremely illegal and they aren't allowed to, but until someone takes it up with a federal court texas is going to shit on every last one of its citizens in the name of christ jesus bless his baby soul

it's extremely illegal and they aren't allowed to, but until someone takes it up with a federal court texas is going to shit on every last one of its citizens in the name of christ jesus bless his baby soul

B.O.B just how jude are you?

just asking.....cause it feelz like a lot from over here

Back