WELCOME TO "TELE"-VISION

Maybe if tele writes the memo instead of nunes staffers we can finally put hillary behind bars

Tele and the 4chan team on the case

stone cold facts folks

stone cold steve austin facts

Maybe if tele writes the memo instead of nunes staffers we can finally put hillary behind bars

Tele and the 4chan team on the case

you guys should see my memo......it is a big beautiful memo

it has so many words in it

it is YUGE

it is going to shake down Washington to its core when I release it one day

just not yet

only after the treason charges and impeachment begins will i let the world see my sunlight

Last edited:
DVFDQ9gWkAI9H0v.jpg

i did not know...i really did not

a memo of random twatter screencaps, something from 4chan and a rambling autistic tangent that strays into pure gibberish from the original topic and point

:lol:

Tele your memo would be much more exciting

Nunes memo was a dud

It would have involved pizzagate

seth rich

gave complete immunity and pardon to juliane assange

kim.com would have been invited to the congressional hearings but wouldn't be allowed to talk, or be seen, because fuk that fat piece of shit for constantly wasting everyones time and being as big of an attention whore as blackpeople tries to be in here

it would have been one hell of a circus

the final vaudeville show to end them all

the guy who made a thread titled "tele-vision" and has more posts in 3 yrs than most vetX's do

is calling someone an attention whore

delicious

way to interrupt my quad shit post avalanche i was trying to get people to look at my screencaps idiot

oh they are coming :).......the only thing more certain than blackpeople chimping in the front row trying to distract from my shitshow

GAB

the good shit now on gab since twitter pretty much insta bans pol faster than we did poor dare

Last edited:
Back