Rayan

he likes to let nash edit peoples posts covertly like a little rat and turn the forums into a stormfront haven

i didnt know free speech meant having some nazi fuck censor your words and edit them into his own

Also, is there a first aid tent or medpack around? Triple went and got himself a concussion. k thx

Will need to vid with him to halfway judge how bad of a concussion. Hopefully he will just have headache for few days and not die from blood leaking on brain.

Triple, get on a webex or skype call with staple so you can be evaluated. Post a video so we can help with the diagnostics. Staple: do you have a a little Ellie Driver number around?

kill-bill-elle-driver.jpg

We have to do things ourselves when the fearless leader is attending to more important matters.

Triple, get on a webex or skype call with staple so you can be evaluated. Post a video so we can help with the diagnostics. Staple: do you have a a little Ellie Driver number around?

We have to do things ourselves when the fearless leader is attending to more important matters.

Yeah but not to give out. I'd just like to see if my study is up to par. Then we can forward what I come up with to Dr Buiz to professionally pass or fail my analysis. Yeah it's up to us but I still worry about Fearless Leader.

Back