[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

u made good points but refuted nothing

illegals probably pay more taxes than most employees because theyre ineligible for tax returns

your views are xenophobic and echo my sentiments that the left is for inclusion and equality while the right are generally afraid of multiculturalism and are racist towards anyone that isnt like them

No.

Read this: https://www.treasury.gov/tigta/auditreports/2014reports/201440093fr.pdf

You (as always) have no idea what ur talking about.

nJ97lbk.jpg

anyone bring up rep ellison yet?

how dare his ex-gf accuse him of abuse

and have it recorded in medical documentation

so she can have her life destroyed by the democrat party

I heard you can get your college paid in full if you agree to be a meetoo goon for soros

Not a bad deal where do i sign up? :boogie:

so isnt there like a genetic reason why leftards exist. i dont thinks its an obvious IQ reason either.... more like being born left handed or gay or some shit.

its not fukin stupid to think that everyone deserves a cut of the natural resources in a country

or that renewable energy is the future

and those are left ideas

If soros wants to pay my college bill i will give him an iou 10 years from now for the next meetoo movement

He really is a great guy

its not fukin stupid to think that everyone deserves a cut of the natural resources in a country

or that renewable energy is the future

and those are left ideas

youre wrong of course

conservation is a conservative idea that the left has been desperate to hijack and exploit for their own political purposes, mostly for redistribution, which of course is very much a pillar of leftwing ideology

examples:

thumb_protestsanpipeline-that-hasntcontaminated-anything-leavesbehindsomuchtrash-that-ttactually-will-contaminate-thewatersupplyifitisntremoved-14981257.png

independencemall1-e1478619187609.jpg

"I said to the Governor of North Dakota; 'I didn't know you could have droughts this far north. Apparently it happens."

Not since SlotR, Havax, or Validuz has a human being had less of a grasp of science or math. I don't wish him to be raped or beaten, but I do want him in prison.
You're so sour that you get embarrassed in every single argument, political or otherwise. :lol:

"I TOTALLY AM SMARTER GUYS, CUZ I PRETEND TO CARE ABOUT SCIENCE!"

ya because a faggot that posts in the maga thread daily with the acronym for storm soldier as a name is totally a person that knows what theyre talking about on a tribes forum

no conservation isn't from any type of modern conservatism other than hoarding money and fucking people over that have less

Back