[FATCUNTS] Eat Cheesecake - Lose Weight

you sleep 8hours? Wat, are you 50yo?

And you dont need to go to a gym to run. I run everywhere I want. You run, you gain extra lifes etc its like super mario. Everyone should run. You were designed to run. Well ok., maybe you werent, americans are fat from born etc. But you can always practice it.

I just took a bit of time to read up on the correlation between weight, cortisol and stress ...

It was quite a funny read, I mean a genuine laugh, and if you're genuinely basing your vegan diet on the premise of the "cortisol" argument, then my hats off to your delusion.

The problem is, I couldn't find any peer reviewed material that clearly demonstrates a causal relationship between diet and cortisol production by the adrenal gland. Cortisol is produced as a response to stress by the adrenal gland, not as a response to diet. Insulin is the hormone that is directly linked to diet and weight gain by storing excess glucose (from a high carbohydrate, sedentary lifestyle) as body fat.

In the same way that a highly processed carbohydrate diet leads to insulin resistance (type 2 diabetes) a high stress lifestyle can lead to excess cortisol production and its associated metabolic syndrome (excess gluconeogenesis leading to cushings, etc) the reality is though, that its not diet itself that leads to this, but stress, and if you can correlate stress directly to an omnivorous diet and a vegan diet as being the solution, then please, bring on the peer reviewed material because I cant find it.

However, I do know a vegan diet turns you into a bitch by reducing your testosterone (science fact - Testosterone and cortisol in relationship to dietary nutrients and resistance exercise)

LOL

i could spend the amount of time you spend preparing your faggot meals in the gym daily, grab a burger in lieu of and still be in killer shape.

you are hopeless.

i could spend the amount of time you spend preparing your faggot meals in the gym daily, grab a burger in lieu of and still be in killer shape.

It should be noted that I eat burgers still (not fast food chain burgers, specialty places who don't put HFCS in their buns - http://www.grilld.com.au/ I have one over on the next block from me) and I am still losing weight ... so your claim isn't all that dramatic, but hey if you currently have a hard on after your reply thinking "I showed that fucker" then you're welcome, now go jerk it and bask in your glory.

:lol:

I just took a bit of time to read up on the correlation between weight, cortisol and stress ...

It was quite a funny read, I mean a genuine laugh, and if you're genuinely basing your vegan diet on the premise of the "cortisol" argument, then my hats off to your delusion.

The problem is, I couldn't find any peer reviewed material that clearly demonstrates a causal relationship between diet and cortisol production by the adrenal gland. Cortisol is produced as a response to stress by the adrenal gland, not as a response to diet. Insulin is the hormone that is directly linked to diet and weight gain by storing excess glucose (from a high carbohydrate, sedentary lifestyle) as body fat.

In the same way that a highly processed carbohydrate diet leads to insulin resistance (type 2 diabetes) a high stress lifestyle can lead to excess cortisol production and its associated metabolic syndrome (excess gluconeogenesis leading to cushings, etc) the reality is though, that its not diet itself that leads to this, but stress, and if you can correlate stress directly to an omnivorous diet and a vegan diet as being the solution, then please, bring on the peer reviewed material because I cant find it.

However, I do know a vegan diet turns you into a bitch by reducing your testosterone (science fact - Testosterone and cortisol in relationship to dietary nutrients and resistance exercise)

hey look, breaking news from the fat guy: working out a lot DECREASES TESTOSTERONE LEVELS! guys, new shit here! goddamn. i was always curious why athletes bought testosterone and estrogen blockers, now i know why!

stress isn't just mental. it's any taxing thing you do to your body, like when you workout. or if you eat crappy food that is hard to digest. lower nutritional stress = lower cortisol levels. we are talking minute percentages here, but for endurance athletes those small percentages add up, hence why im trying the vegan diet. i never once said it was a lifestyle change, just something im trying out and have had good results with.

how this even turned into a discussion about me being vegan is funny though. im not the one with a weight issue, you are. all i originally suggested was instead of dropping a ton of weight quickly, you just start eating healthy and the weight will come off. losing 2lbs a day or eating sub 1k calories a day isn't healthy, plain and simple.

hey look, breaking news from the fat guy: working out a lot DECREASES TESTOSTERONE LEVELS! guys, new shit here! goddamn. i was always curious why athletes bought testosterone and estrogen blockers, now i know why!

stress isn't just mental. it's any taxing thing you do to your body, like when you workout. or if you eat crappy food that is hard to digest. lower nutritional stress = lower cortisol levels. we are talking minute percentages here, but for endurance athletes those small percentages add up, hence why im trying the vegan diet. i never once said it was a lifestyle change, just something im trying out and have had good results with.

how this even turned into a discussion about me being vegan is funny though. im not the one with a weight issue, you are. all i originally suggested was instead of dropping a ton of weight quickly, you just start eating healthy and the weight will come off. losing 2lbs a day or eating sub 1k calories a day isn't healthy, plain and simple.

Wait, so you're saying all the research you did into your vegan diet was based on conjecture and anecdotal evidence, and you admit that "dietary" influence on cortisol production is (as you put it) "minute percentages" ... so really your trying to justify your knowledge with measurements so small they are statistically insignificant, and yet you claim to know more than me?

:rofl:

Losing 2lbs a day isn't healthy, and most people on LCHF lose about 2-4lbs a week, myself included. The initial water loss period (where you body adapts to the low carbohydrate diet and sheds water that is stored (and necessary) to digest carbs is a rapid weight loss, however once the body has stabilised on the diet, averages are on the mark for most diets. The difference being that LCHF is being studied much more closer in the last 6 months or so and the findings are being shifted into the mainstream slowly as people realise that it not only works, but its challenging everything we currently understand about nutritional fats.

The real breakthrough you haven't achieved is understanding that we are two polar opposite people who have clearly unique dietary requirements in order to achieve specific goals, and that my friend is why you are such an utter failure. You're an endurance athlete attempting to maintain a specific level of endurance fitness, I am a fat cunt shedding weight. Of course our needs a going to be very different.

What would be interesting is seeing if you are capable of entertaining the notion that you are wrong, and that a LCHF lifestyle may in fact be beneficial to you as an endurance cyclist. For instance, Chris Carmichael (of course you know who he is) is an advocate for LCHF in his books (Food For Fitness for instance), also a few web articles which are anecdotal just what you seem to prefer in evidence as well.

Lessons learned: low-carb diet for endurance exercise
Can You Be an Endurance Athlete and Primal? | Mark's Daily Apple
The Low Carbohydrate Endurance Exercise Myth | Healthy Diets | Fat Loss | Simple Meal Plans | Mike Roussell
Low-carb diet gives endurance athletes more stamina

Lets see how you go.

goes on life changing diet

makes cheesecake to be eaten by himself
puts full cream in his shakes
goes out and eats hamburgers

LOL

Darkpiece, if I was trying to win friends and influence people I wouldn't be such a douchebag, but I'm not ... so ...

I am just throwing doughnuts to the hatewagon.

Wait, so you're saying all the research you did into your vegan diet was based on conjecture and anecdotal evidence, and you admit that "dietary" influence on cortisol production is (as you put it) "minute percentages" ... so really your trying to justify your knowledge with measurements so small they are statistically insignificant, and yet you claim to know more than me?

:rofl:

Losing 2lbs a day isn't healthy, and most people on LCHF lose about 2-4lbs a week, myself included. The initial water loss period (where you body adapts to the low carbohydrate diet and sheds water that is stored (and necessary) to digest carbs is a rapid weight loss, however once the body has stabilised on the diet, averages are on the mark for most diets. The difference being that LCHF is being studied much more closer in the last 6 months or so and the findings are being shifted into the mainstream slowly as people realise that it not only works, but its challenging everything we currently understand about nutritional fats.

The real breakthrough you haven't achieved is understanding that we are two polar opposite people who have clearly unique dietary requirements in order to achieve specific goals, and that my friend is why you are such an utter failure. You're an endurance athlete attempting to maintain a specific level of endurance fitness, I am a fat cunt shedding weight. Of course our needs a going to be very different.

What would be interesting is seeing if you are capable of entertaining the notion that you are wrong, and that a LCHF lifestyle may in fact be beneficial to you as an endurance cyclist. For instance, Chris Carmichael (of course you know who he is) is an advocate for LCHF in his books (Food For Fitness for instance), also a few web articles which are anecdotal just what you seem to prefer in evidence as well.

Lessons learned: low-carb diet for endurance exercise
Can You Be an Endurance Athlete and Primal? | Mark's Daily Apple
The Low Carbohydrate Endurance Exercise Myth | Healthy Diets | Fat Loss | Simple Meal Plans | Mike Roussell
Low-carb diet gives endurance athletes more stamina

Lets see how you go.

what the fuck are you even talking about now. im not about to pull out my book and start looking at all the references. i can send you the pdf if you want to do it because i sure as hell don't have the time to argue and post references and fact check everything. obviously you do with all the time you spend on here trying to tell me my diet is wrong when i'm not the one with a weight issue.

low carb diet for endurance athletes :lol: trying to use a chris carmichael book too, what a joke.

opsayo only eats cheesecake creamed from vaginas. Opsayo knows best. Cant wait to watch his show live stream etc

Back