Awesome Pizza

tic's posts read like he watched a couple episodes of iron chef america and decided to imitate the judges

i guess his amibition is admirable since he's currently grinding out a living at little caesars

You said you were trying to get a good crust out of your pie in your oven. I assumed you made your own dough. And what about sauce? Is it just some shitty spaghetti sauce from a jar or did you make your own?

I stated that I did not make the dough - and yes, a lot of trial and error has gone into getting that crisp crust.

I have found that using a baking tray on the lowest rung in the oven, NOT on convection (at first I thought heat circulation would be a good thing, it wasnt) at the highest your oven will go.

I have never eaten spaghetti sauce out of a jar, and you will notice I used black olive paste (out of a jar!) which was actually quite good

that was a very plebeian dose of humor from you tic tac

personally i expected a little more je nais se quoi from you

that was a very plebeian dose of humor from you tic tac

personally i expected a little more je nais se quoi from you

Hahahahaha

Glare you are a funny fuck.

Je nais se quoi? Is that German?

Ohhhhhhh you mean 'Je ne sais quoi' - 'A' for effort though.

Stop trying to act smart and go make me a sammich, bitch.

Last edited:
hey tictac

when i come thru the drive thru where you're working im going to pull you out of your drive up window and stomp your face

naptown you always give me shit about posting after banshee, You and glare must be on vent every thread one of you post in the other comes and shits up. There are a few states that allow marriages for your kind.

and this is in 1 day....

naptown you always give me shit about posting after banshee, You and glare must be on vent every thread one of you post in the other comes and shits up. There are a few states that allow marriages for your kind.

and this is in 1 day....

lol

just consider them tweedle dumb and tweedle dumber.

if anything, they are good for a laugh once in a while, glare more so than his little sidekick though.

Or you can just ban glare and napfag given the lack of positive content that they clearly contribute.

First of all... you didn't state that you used stolen dough from your chain store in your OP.

Second off... you acted like this was a fucking recipe thread to begin with.

Sorry dude, I will always take sides with Glare Bear and Nappy Hair when they are correct.

:shrug:

First of all... you didn't state that you used stolen dough from your chain store in your OP.

Second off... you acted like this was a fucking recipe thread to begin with.

Sorry dude, I will always take sides with Glare Bear and Nappy Hair when they are correct.

:shrug:

Wow....

Are you SERIOUS??? This was not a pizza recipe topic, it was that of an awesome pizza...stolen dough?! You must be fucking kidding me.

How does one ACT as if this was a recipe thread!?

Look at their 2 asinine replies after my original post....and you take their side when I make a post about a tasty pizza.

And the made you an admin......

Last edited:
Back