The more you knew: Jeremy Daspin died Feb. 14, 2008

You know what? I am starting to like Jeremy Daspin more than a bunch of you faggots.

Yes Monkey_b, you were so positive about there being a video that even with other supposed witnesses you retracted your statement of the video's existence and apologized for it. Now you've changed your position again. Couldn't have been so positive in the first place and are now just solidifying why most people on this forum believe you're a douche.
You don't need to resort to personal attacks buddy.

Are you saying all 12 individuals who claim to have seen the video are wrong?

well then you must relate to being a 30 something living in your parents house frequenting the e-dissing boards and working at circuit city

Monkey, when did Nspec claim to be tough?
Never actually, but what does that have to do with anything?

If you can't follow the discussion from back where my argument started to the point it is currently at, and then connect the dots, just the fuck up.

this thread should serve as motivation for rayn to develop a feature which bans certain members from specific threads.

I don't do that anymore Kura. But let's be fair here, you troll and annoy the shit out of people on this board far more than I do. If there was a vote ban between you and myself I think you would win.

Not because you're a "dumb" poster, but because you are better at pissing people off, and do so on a personal level. I piss people off on a general level, which is not the same, and is not enough for people to hold a grudge against me. They'll dislike me sure, but they won't hold a grudge.

I never did get any flower shop info for the wreath :(

dio failed me

I don't do that anymore Kura. But let's be fair here, you troll and annoy the shit out of people on this board far more than I do. If there was a vote ban between you and myself I think you would win.

Not because you're a "dumb" poster, but because you are better at pissing people off, and do so on a personal level. I piss people off on a general level, which is not the same, and is not enough for people to hold a grudge against me. They'll dislike me sure, but they won't hold a grudge.
I know.

I was just asking him a question.

You should go back to doing that, by the way.
It's an election year and you will even get the hippies coming after you because they've been "inspired" by Obama. :lol:

You don't need to resort to personal attacks buddy.

Are you saying all 12 individuals who claim to have seen the video are wrong?

Potentially. An equal number of people have said there was no video. Are you saying they're wrong? You've yet to provide any evidence that the video existed other than the claims of a few.

Ok well, I want to formally retire from this thread. You can all take jabs at me knowing I won't come back to make fun of you.

I know I'm right and the video did in fact exist. It may no longer be available, but that doesn't change the reality that it existed, and the reality that nSpectre cowered like a frightened girl. Regardless of what the 'pictures', the 'flash', or his personal account of the story was, the video showed a whole other reality.

You nerdlings can go back to planning your 'real life' revenge on your internet nemesis (who is no longer around to do anything about it) without worrying about me poking fun of you :]

Back