[Official] My NYC story SuicideTaxi-style

if you want people to go out with you guys more show pics of shit like the museum, which actually looks like fun

as opposed to everyone saying how much akuma was being a douchebag and everyone calling the gettogether gay

if you want people to go out with you guys more show pics of shit like the museum, which actually looks like fun

as opposed to everyone saying how much akuma was being a douchebag and everyone calling the gettogether gay
i think that 10 people is more than enough, who wants 25-30 internet dudes hanging out...

Akuma could drive a car into a wall and his buddies would blame the wall

No shit

If a buddy of mine took $160 dollars out of my wallet to buy rounds of drinks for skanks, it would be a fucking fight

I damn sure wouldn't plan another "vacation" to go see him, where I paid for damned near everything, and when he finally picked up a tab he demanded I pay him back

Fuck that noise, Akuma is fucking pathetic

I seriously think one of these thread will eventually end with Fraggle or Ayz telling us about how they woke up at 5am to find fancy slowly blowing akuma under a blanket or something in a basement full of TW'ers after a long night of drinking.

It's pretty apparent that Akuma is a douchebag. How many more incidents is it going to take for people like Fancy to realize it?

Akuma won't be back for awhile

and when he comes back, the collective TW will never let it go away

then he'll go away again

pretty much

after all this shit, he just fixed my computer for me too

he's not a bad guy. he just made some mistakes.

Isn't it possible that he's not a bad guy toward you because he seems to seek your approval so much? He certainly seems to go out of his way to be your friend (gets you in free while everyone else pays, says you will be his best man and vice versa, states he only cares about what you think, etc...). He doesn't seem to extend the same kind of goodwill/generosity toward the other guys.

i never heard of that $160 story but its pretty hilarious. i've never had a "close friend" steal from me, but i never really get out of control drunk either. i always feel like i'm in control.

Back