we should start tracking down former tribers for an epic where are they now thread.

I had great fun reading this thread. It made me realize that when I was... 14-16 I had shitty fucking retention skills. I remember ~30% of the names listed.

I saw pr0nigy in T:A the other day. Red Death, baby.

what is this thread about, I dont even

HooMan.JPG

lol

Here is my list.

wait I forgot to mention my fellow ())_CrAyOnS_))>
OchreOgre
Simplex
Tokerz

I can tell you that Sparky's wife MOE left him about 9 years ago and he slowly went crazy in the most entertaining fashion. Paranoid, imagining servers were getting DOS'd and he was being hacked ect.

I still talk with Bo Peep and Patty fairly regularly, I made Bo Peep download tribes ascend to try it and he got mad at me because it sucked.

Last edited:
i always thought sarca's name was robert campoamor

then awhile ago i heard he was arrested or something and that rob c was an alias and his real name was vance barnard

i honestly don't know anymore. i'd like to know what happened to him, i haven't spoken to him since like 2004 or something.

Aestis is on steam daily..we had a chat a while ago about the ruskie chick.

A while ago? Dude, Baron that was like. .6 years ago. As far as I know she's still in fucking jail over the guy she assaulted AFTER Stuart. Zhen was/is 3 shades of crazy.

thats the chick who left aestis after getting her green card right

falhawk believes he ran aestis off the forum fyi

A while ago? Dude, Baron that was like. .6 years ago. As far as I know she's still in fucking jail over the guy she assaulted AFTER Stuart. Zhen was/is 3 shades of crazy.

No I mean we talked about it less than a year ago on steam..I know the incident was a while back.

Back