[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

if biden wins the fun is over, they don't call him sleepy joe for nothin

im fallin asleep just thinkin about it

You're kidding yourself if you think it's going to end with Trump. The left always whips itself up into fanatical hysteria when they're not in power. Hell they're convinced Pence runs trans death camps and he's about as milquetoast a politician as you can get. They always need a boogeyman to keep the far left voting for centrists lest their party split, so whomever runs next will be treated exactly the same.

nailed it

I learned about "rising with krystal & Saagar" when they went on Joe Rogan. Krystal seemed like she was bat shit crazy, but i liked the concept they were going for.

Told myself I was going to give that podcast a shot... need to get to it.

nailed it

I learned about "rising with krystal & Saagar" when they went on Joe Rogan. Krystal seemed like she was bat shit crazy, but i liked the concept they were going for.

Told myself I was going to give that podcast a shot... need to get to it.

im too attracted to Krystal to make an objective statement.

she's a bernie guy...but in fairness to her she calls out the dems too and at least offers her opinion and reasons for them.

their show is actually refreshing to see people discuss things from their point of view without being defensive...or going on the offensive. i appreciate her giving a reasonable perspective even if i dont agree...but this show gives me the opportunity to hear good ideas from a side i dont hear a lot of good ideas from.

You're kidding yourself if you think it's going to end with Trump. The left always whips itself up into fanatical hysteria when they're not in power. Hell they're convinced Pence runs trans death camps and he's about as milquetoast a politician as you can get. They always need a boogeyman to keep the far left voting for centrists lest their party split, so whomever runs next will be treated exactly the same.

Come November third, no one is every going to say you didn't go down swinging.

Did you see his press conference a bit ago?

"We have some areas where we're putting out the flames, or the fires, and that's working out well, we're working closely with governors, and especially as we put the flame out, I think you'll see that, shortly. Because it's got a life, and that's a very bad life, and we're putting out that life because it's a bad life."

S160387043_preview.JPG

The man is an idiot, commanding an army of idiots. Clinton should have stuck to her guns when she called supporters deplorable.

Maga folks seems like they are already mentally conceding that biden will win but are in some state of denial.

Dont lose faith in MAGA!!

Clinton did stick to her guns with a few people.

Also there is increased testing with lowering number of deaths but don't let stats get in your way of being an idiot.

The man is an idiot, commanding an army of idiots. Clinton should have stuck to her guns when she called supporters deplorable.

lol

you still don't get that her calling all trump supporters "deplorable" and people like you calling all trump supporters idiots are at least a part of why she and people like you lost.

that's marvelous.

nothing better than a loser racist alcoholic that beats women and drives drunk calling other people deplorable...

Clinton did stick to her guns with a few people.

Also there is increased testing with lowering number of deaths but don't let stats get in your way of being an idiot.

If you didn't have border checks you wouldn't have an immigration problem and Mexico wouldn't have to save up to buy a wall.

Come November third, no one is every going to say you didn't go down swinging.

lol I have no stake in the game, I could care less if Biden becomes a one term lame duck President. Worst case it's just a return to the Obama years of random middle eastern wars popping up for no reason and a few wealth transfers in the form of environmental bills. Ain't nothing some good old fashioned obstructionism can't stop.

Certainly wouldn't see a completely unhinged 4 year moral panic.

Back