Fortnite

how is warframe? is it worth getting into?

It's a lot of fun. It is a free "looter shooter", and they are constantly tweaking and adding new content. They've added some huge areas (Plains of Eidolon on Earth,) and they are adding Fortuna on Venus this week. There are tons of weapons and Warframes (think classes), but they are interchangeable and can be leveled them up separately. There are Warframes for all playing styles.

The community is helpful on guides and helping out newbies. I can post some stuff if you are interested. Here's a review: Warframe review | PC Gamer

If you want to find me in-game, I go by AtomicKaiser. I can give you lots of help.

if i only like diablo enuf to beat the game once and not giv a fk about being a lootwhore... will i still like warframe?

Yes. I felt the same way about Diablo. Once I beat it, I didn't really care too much to continue playing. I had to play a solid year (255 days logged) before I completed about 90% of the content in Warframe. The amount of customization of how you play is pretty vast.

Besides, it's free.

*tryhard post*

I had a nice game yesterday that I think shows a lot of why Fortnite is fun and has a lot to offer for those of us who like difficult to master MP games ;>

Dropped in my favourite spot and people just keep showing up to fight :armed:

Things that I like about Fortnite:

1) Lots of interesting movement options/items to improve combat and overall gameplay

2) Building aspect means there is a high skill cap and you notice yourself constantly improving

3) Unlike PUBG and a lot of other modern shooty games, it's rare to die without having a chance to actually see/engage your opponents

4) The clean bright graphics and overall art style just work for me :)

Some other people also seem to enjoy the story and events that are constantly happening in the game, it's not really my thing, but I can see how it is an improvement over something like PUBG

Things I dislike about Fortnite:

1) Building aspect because I suck at it

2) Kind of annoys me that it's free because I have lots of other games I spent $$$ for that I should be playing

Making that video showed me that replay mode sucks, because you can't see the health/shield or weapons, or the storm coming in

So after that I streamed a few more really good games, until my music finished

Twitch el_coombzy

if anyone cares enough to watch, you can win 15 rep points by guessing correctly the point at which I exclaimed 'You fucker!' out loud :roller:

oh yeah i feel it's important to mention that all these vids have awesome music gfg :sunny:

Last edited:
yeah i'm always amazed when some peeps start getting shot how quickly they start hyper building up defenses all around them

i don't even attempt that shit when in combat

yeah i'm always amazed when some peeps start getting shot how quickly they start hyper building up defenses all around them

i don't even attempt that shit when in combat

I do it when i initiate from a distance. But most times i just throw up walls to block shots and attack on the ground. I like dropping in on people in built up defenses. They get in their little 1x1s and think their pretty safe and get lost in their scopes or whatever they are trying to plink from a distance

I feel like the people that put up a fort in .02 seconds have like a mouse I dont. Like those kinds with 10 thumb buttons

Back