[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

as long as you stroke my ego, agree with all of my insane ramblings u will be fine with me HK

DONT BREAK THE CIRCLE OF JERK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bUfovmP.jpg

where my real republicans at?

where dey at where dey at?

When you watch this video and hear the politicians say, "Donald Trump will never be the President", I cannot help but to think some back room shit was going on by these politicians to make their statements a reality.

When you watch this video and hear the politicians say, "Donald Trump will never be the President", I cannot help but to think some back room shit was going on by these politicians to make their statements a reality.

I was very wrong about that. Similar to folks saying he will never be impeached. We'll see about that soon enough.

The judge wants to dismiss, Flynn wants shit to move forward.

At Mr. Flynn’s sentencing hearing in Federal District Court in Washington, Judge Emmet G. Sullivan called Mr. Flynn’s crimes “a very serious offense” and said he was not hiding his “disgust” at what Mr. Flynn had done.

“All along you were an unregistered agent of a foreign country while serving as the national security adviser,” the judge told Mr. Flynn. “Arguably that undermines everything that this flag over here stands for. Arguably you sold your country out.”

it's quiet TW resident antifa says

after squealing like stuck hogs each and every time anyone posts in any thread all day long

chasing only active posters from thread to thread, post to post, trying to silence them

Tele clearly needs to be removed for his own good, Mitch don't back down to this nutjob

this must mean that they are victorious

or nobody wants to waste their time talking to them

DuqSRtdX4AA9X4Z.png

Last edited:
there may not be as many people involved here on the forms but this is way better than the bush years. it took a few years for enron to ripen and this "make poorly developed urban areas developed again" could well be a prime pick. i'm at the edge of my seat.... realistically the race war may take another 20 years from now, since the corporate kleptocracy will continue along this line until the bottom actually falls out

where dat MAGA at globina and red man say all day

bq-5c183ecda214e.jpeg

DuqNDbDVYAAVAKC.jpg

DuqM_7jUYAE3L9U.jpg

like watching two turds in a punch bowl bitch that the party is dead and dying

as they applaud someone adding another yule log to the celebration

Back