Saferdriver. Is this just a Dubai phenomenon?

I knew a guy who worked for a service that does this in the Netherlands. Mostly wealthy people using this though since it easily comes down to 200/300 euro per ride. They used to go in pairs: first by car to the spot where the person was at and then one guy in the customer's car and the other driving the initial car back.

I knew a guy who worked for a service that does this in the Netherlands. Mostly wealthy people using this though since it easily comes down to 200/300 euro per ride. They used to go in pairs: first by car to the spot where the person was at and then one guy in the customer's car and the other driving the initial car back.

That's exactly how it works here, 2 guys. For a 19km trip last night it cost me AED 120. Approx 29 euros or $33.

That is an absolute ripsnorter

GG Mitch

ps - I made a huge pork pie last weekend to eat in the run up to Christmas, that's one thing u won't be seeing much of in Dubai at least

Really?

Seriously?

Yeah you're right I most definitely won't be going to brunch at the Park Hyatt, where they almost certainly don't have a whole suckling pig roast, and 100% not washed down with my bodyweight in champagne and other tasty beverages.

Or something :rolleyes:

What Bowl said. Co-Worker and I will go to Twin Peaks, drink 2 beers, eat mozzarella bites, drive home. The beer is 5%. We stay about 1 hour.

If you stay longer, and drink the hard stuff, that would be a problem. One time a different co-worker was drinking hard shots because a vendor was buying for everyone. He drove home and bumped another car when making a u-turn. They didn't report it to the police, but his front quarter panel had white paint on it from the other car.

Last edited:
midgepussy nj0yn slaps rite dafuq cross him pastyass fukkn pussyass fuccboi teefz n m0uf lykka d00 so use 2 receevn 4rm him chit famly evry day o midgepussy chitlyfe smdh lol :jester:

Really?

Seriously?

Yeah you're right I most definitely won't be going to brunch at the Park Hyatt, where they almost certainly don't have a whole suckling pig roast, and 100% not washed down with my bodyweight in champagne and other tasty beverages.

Or something :rolleyes:

Dubai sounds like an awesome place

what do they serve inside their prisons?

I bet it is pretty awesome too

Dont much care for you Mitch, but that sounds like a cool service. Better to just get shitfaced at home that way you do not need a ride. :shrug:

Well, since the first prerequisite for having a drink with colleagues after work is a that you need a job.....................

I'm glad you've found colleges that feel bad enough to invite you out for a pity drink once in a while. Did you buy too?

Colleagues. Spellcheck and / or dictionary. Specifically 5 guys who report to me. And yes I was buying but then I can claim it on expenses. Another handful of straws?

Specifically 5 guys who report to me. And yes I was buying but then I can claim it on expenses. Another handful of straws?

Not only do you have to pay people to be your friends, but you're stealing from the company to do it.

And breaking the local laws to boot.

:rofl:

Last edited:
Back