Of the 850 or so active members of this community

hey man i lost my grandma this year and one of the hardest things was watching her descend into senility and dementia over the past five years or so

just wanted to say my heart goes out to your family during what i know is a very painful time for them

I'm here hardly ever, but I saw 2 days back you were talking about me.
I'm not Eminem, just saying.

Show me how there are 850 active users and I will acquiesce and stfu, as you like. You are one of the old school here.

I made the assertion that there are not 1k users. Let us proceed.

As much as I appreciate havax and tele (and I really do, I swear I think they provide a community service condensing all the wackassed information and inconsistencies coming from Leftists and it's convenient as all hell to have it in one spot), I will admit that I wish people would post more stuff besides politics.

I think the people that are still here are kind of gun-shy considering TWs long and sordid history of unmitigated faggotry, so they don't post much personal stuff anymore.

When this forum first started, it was like 50 percent Tribes, 40 percent anything goes, and about 10 percent faggotry. Over time those numbers jumped around, but the faggotry portion wound up overshadowing everything else, with the kura and gigafool type of douchebags just shitting in every thread, spreading negativity everywhere, and it turned a lot of people off from being.... ya know... real. Then the nexting started, and that discouraged people even more from acting like real people. Combined with Tribes being dead and there not being any other solid games to rally around, it seems to me that the people still remaining here did one of two things - they lapsed into a safe posting habit of politics, where they could still rally around something and engage without the risk of the personal attacks, or they keep trying to resurrect TWs Faggotry Era, where they troll and bait (poorly, might I add) everyone else who actually posts anything worth reading.

I think everyone here should take a step back and kinda re-evaluate what they want out of TW, and maybe think about bringing it back to being a little more real, with real people posting real shit, and not hiding behind politics or trolling. People have been so negative here for so long, it's almost as if they don't know how to do anything else anymore.

And if the fuckfaces who still run this forum would actually fix all its broken stuff, that'd be great too. :bigthumb:

Hey, chingedy ching, hee haw, hee haw
It's Vanster, the Christmas long distance runner
Chingedy ching, hee haw, hee haw
The Dakota Christmas runner
La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la, Lakotah

Santa's got a friend, his name is Vanster
The cutest speed suit wearer, on the road he's just a blur.
When Santa visits the high plains with Vanster he'll be ok
Because the snow in Billings is just too deep for his sleigh.
It's Vanster, the jogger
The Christmas long distance runner.

Jingle bells around his feet and presents on the sled
Hey, look the mayor's derby is up on top of Vanster's head
A pair of shoes for Black Elk and a dress for Sleeps in Sky
The label on the inside says they're both made in Shanghai
Hey, Chingedy ching, hee haw, hee haw
It's Vanster, the jogger
The Christmas long distance runner

Children sing and clap their hands and Vanster starts ta prance
Dey talk with hands and smoke to him, and he understands
On the rolls and off the res, they dance the Christmas dance
When Vanster comes to town with toys and sweets picked up in France
It's Vanster, the jogger.
The Christmas long distance runner

Hey Vanster, Wanikiya Tonpi Wowiushkin
Hee haw, hee haw, hee haw, hee haw, hee haw

Last edited:
2 pages, wow,
How many of the active posters have respond?

Only posters that own this place will dispel the idea that this is populated by idiots.

How would anyone know that information, Vanster?

Also, can you define "own this place" for me? Cuz that's confusing.

I guess this is what they teach at third rate backwoods master's science programs
I know the results to my question.

I knew it before I asked; you don't need to provide anything, just move a negative province here. Well done LeRoy.

How many posters are the top 100?

lol are we down to the top 50?

Being made fun of is hard, and I get that. That's why I will come here until he's jailed.

I know the results to my question.

I knew it before I asked; you don't need to provide anything, just move a negative province here. Well done LeRoy.

How many posters are the top 100?

lol are we down to the top 50?

Being made fun of is hard, and I get that. That's why I will come here until he's jailed.

Back