Debunking Israel's 11 Main Myths about Gaza & Hamas

I don't know what country would put up with rockets being fired at them randomly along with suicide bombings, again and again for years. I think any with the military power would use it to the extreme, as we have seen Israel do over and over. It's not right, but we have seen it all over the world throughout history.

I know most people are bothered by the root of the cause for the situation, but we can't undo history. Israel is a State whether we like it or not. We've seen terrorism on both sides that started before its existence.

So how is the problem solved? I have no idea.
There is no reasonable solution right now, at least not with Hamas involved. Israel is not going to open up their borders, ease the blockade, give land back, etc.. while Hamas has anything to do with it. I think it's obvious that there will be no peace as long as Hamas has any control over the palestinians.

This might be the case even if Hamas is not involved. It depends on what group comes to power and how far each side is willing to go to compromise. I don't think either is willing to give up enough to end this conflict, so for now, and probably the rest of our lives, Israel will continue to isolate palestinians and kill a lot of innocent people, and Hamas will continue to poke the bear.

edit: This is a much better read on the situation, the history and the solution. From Stratfor.
http://www.stratfor.com/weekly/gaming-israel-and-palestine#axzz39NUdUbXp

Last edited:
I don't know what country would put up with rockets being fired at them randomly along with suicide bombings, again and again for years. I think any with the military power would use it to the extreme, as we have seen Israel do over and over. It's not right, but we have seen it all over the world throughout history.

I know most people are bothered by the root of the cause for the situation, but we can't undo history. Israel is a State whether we like it or not. We've seen terrorism on both sides that started before its existence.

So how is the problem solved? I have no idea.
There is no reasonable solution right now, at least not with Hamas involved. Israel is not going to open up their borders, ease the blockade, give land back, etc.. while Hamas has anything to do with it. I think it's obvious that there will be no peace as long as Hamas has any control over the palestinians.

This might be the case even if Hamas is not involved. It depends on what group comes to power and how far each side is willing to go to compromise. I don't think either is willing to give up enough to end this conflict, so for now, and probably the rest of our lives, Israel will continue to isolate palestinians and kill a lot of innocent people, and Hamas will continue to poke the bear.

you're a fucked up sick brainwashed kike

how many ppl get infected nightly at your fag bar glory hole??

More from the friends and brothers of Arakatak and SBJ:

The Times of Israel published and then removed from its site an essay by Yochanan Gordon that openly called for genocide against the Palestinians of Gaza. A cached version is still on the internet as of this writing.

Zionazi writes about final solution.

More from the friends and brothers of Arakatak and SBJ:

The Times of Israel published and then removed from its site an essay by Yochanan Gordon that openly called for genocide against the Palestinians of Gaza. A cached version is still on the internet as of this writing.

Zionazi writes about final solution.

Why are you lumping me in with the hard line conservative pro-Israel types? That is not where I stand.

BTW the article you linked did not openly call for genocide against Palestinians, it simply asked the question. That is going too far anyway, but don't try to spin it.

edit: The article should have never been put up, but at least it was taken down as it should've been.

Last edited:
They don't stay bitter and non-communicative like you Pagy.

SBJ I lump you in with the tribe, not necessarily confined and/or limited by and too, or otherwise grouped in with Israeli hardliners (the current Zioland regime), but with Zionazi's in general. Thanks for asking, glad to clear that up.

Jerusalem Post that advocates ethnic cleansing under the euphemism “humanitarian relocation."
Into the fray: Why Gaza must go | Jerusalem Post | Israel News

SBJ I lump you in with the tribe, not necessarily confined and/or limited by and too, or otherwise grouped in with Israeli hardliners (the current Zioland regime), but with Zionazi's in general. Thanks for asking, glad to clear that up.

Does this mean you hate jews? Or that you think we need to undo history and Israel should no longer exist? Neither? Both?

Just trying to be crystal clear.

I really don't have a horse in this race. I think Hamas is despicable, I think Israel is too brutal, and Palestinians will continue to suffer for a long time.

I'm more interested in discussing how this will end down the road.

Back