The more you knew: Jeremy Daspin died Feb. 14, 2008

There wasn't any video Monkey_b, it was just a few pictures that his gf snapped off while he was trying to intimidate nSpectre.

Can someone get the autopsy report? I'm curious if "liver cancer" was Hepatitis and sorosis of the liver or alcoholism.

My brain must be fucking friend because I know I'm not imagining shit. Does anyone have a link to all the musashi flashes of those incidents? I clearly remember him referring to video footage of the incident in one of the recordings, and I remember seeing it too.

It's been a long time but I can't be mistaking pictures for video.

My brain must be fucking friend because I know I'm not imagining shit. Does anyone have a link to all the musashi flashes of those incidents? I clearly remember him referring to video footage of the incident in one of the recordings, and I remember seeing it too.
ungh ungh my brain is friend ungh ungh ungh

he says "wait until you see the video I'm going to get of your friend" but that was before anything happened. I guess he could only afford a disposal camera.

It's been a long time but I can't be mistaking pictures for video.

I think your brain is friend. No such footage exists.

Fuck it, I take back everything I've said about nSpectre. I just re-read the entire old thread and searched the F4$ forums and can't find shit, so I am obviously wrong.

I am sorry if I offended you in any way nSpectre. The written story, the pictures, the audio from the musashi flash, and the fact that this happened ~7 years ago (holy shit thats a long time), and all the weed I've smoked during that time, have apparently made me delusional and so I've been making up shit for the last 4 pages.

I appologize. You can all flame me to death now. To think I've wasted all this time and effort posting, pissed people off, and not gotten any work done during the time... then be wrong about the whole thing... nevermind the assraping I'm about to receive for being wrong about it... jesus christ this is a lose-lose-lose situation. Maybe I have brain cancer?

Last edited:
Back