[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

the true TDS sufferers on TW are like:

havax
Hash
Reggs

Vanster
triple

see, the difference is i don't "suffer". only the extreme trump haters truly suffer from their ailment, which is why they have Trump Derangement Syndrome. :shrug:

someone who is delusional might be happy, but we still say they are 'suffering' from delusions

English motherfucker

Last edited:
Again what has he done that is bad for this country? I can tell you what Neo cons and Democrats have done that is bad for this country.

That's the issue right there, people are just pissy and over emotional because they don't like him personally.

We can look back on the past 30+ years and come up with literally hundreds of scandals and corrupt shit the Prog-Left and Neo-Cons have done to hurt the country.

Most people in the US react and vote there emotions rather than the understanding of politics here and abroad.

The US as a whole is in Slow Motion Suicide similar to the fall of Rome.

idk how ur gonna maga if u think the decline has already begun and is irreversible

fking omegamax cuck central soyboy loser attitude rite they're imo

str8 up the sort of defeatist "i can't do it b/c of oppression" statement a womxn of color would make

So Cohen sentenced to 3 years..funny seeing the court drawings

foj6SU0.png

:(((((((((

idk how ur gonna maga if u think the decline has already begun and is irreversible

fking omegamax cuck central soyboy loser attitude rite they're imo

str8 up the sort of defeatist "i can't do it b/c of oppression" statement a womxn of color would make

The decline started in 1963 with the Assassination of JFK and the rise of the Hyper-sensitive Prog-left and the counter balance holy than thou Neo-Con shit kickers.

Neither one is palatable for traditional Americans but have attracted enough ideologues with extremist views of both parties and have entrenched themselves, since then its been a slow burn to current day.

Last edited:
dood's getting off EZ

it should be 10 years in a real prison + a lifetime ban from every state's bar association

cohen should also be kicked out of the tribe and maybe even put in the Hitler Memorial Hall of Worst Antisemites Ever for embodying everything we all kno 2b tru about (((parenthetical ppl))) but aren't allowed to say

Back