[NBA] 2018-2019 Regular Season

jerry, im in a league for the first time can you give me some tips on my structure? standard scoring with a/t ~namaste~

D5fh1Y1.png

is this like an 8 man league? how the fk did u get AD and lillard? drop trae young and add anybody. same goes for zach collins

what in the fuck is a/t

is this like an 8 man league? how the fk did u get AD and lillard? drop trae young and add anybody. same goes for zach collins

what in the fuck is a/t

12man
It's keeper +2rds, I got Trae in the 10th so I'm holding on to him with hope he'll make strides next year

good idea / bad idea ?

how the fk does lillard go 25th?

drop trae/collins and get a couple guys good at 2-3 cats of: blocks/rebs/3ptm/ft%. u should be punting AST

Last edited:
Why won’t they ref games from a booth watching from more advantageous angles?! It would eliminate most of the bitching too!

I think they should at least test it with referees who have off nights or whatever and compare results!

suns being suns
According to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski, the 3-team deal between the Wizards, Suns and Grizzlies is now dead.

The deal is dead because the Suns thought they were getting Dillon Brooks instead of MarShon Brooks. That means Trevor Ariza is staying in Phoenix for the time being, but we imagine the Suns will be back on the phones trying to move him right away.

Back