Why are conservacucks in favor of immigration?

Well you know where I stand, I have believed for along time the the Jewish Elite actually run pretty much every country including ours.

I don’t lump everyone that is Jewish. Many of the Jewish faith are just as much slaves/sheep as we are. I’m talking about the top maybe 1/10 of a percent. You know Global bankers and such.

My opinion isn’t based on any facts, it’s just what my gut tells me.

2% of population of USA

but 48% of all US Billionaires

and I got to listen to this shit all day

D7AiI3vWwAAlUcQ.jpg

yeah it isn't all of them

but all of our problems do seem to come from (((them)))

I say the same thing about BMW owners

not everyone who owns a BMW is an asshole.....but 100% of assholes do own a BMW

D7B30XHWkAEXRjQ.jpg

D7B30XAW0AA4GwZ.jpg

the application of anarcho tyranny is the thing that really blows my goat atm

i mean it is on the brink of anarchy if this keeps up too much longer

D7DheZaWsAAv2D9.jpg

D7DheZcXkAAc7od.jpg

COME ON (((BLOOMBERG))) make it less obvious ffs

pretend we don't know this

C-02SCFWsAIEhqZ.jpg

or already experience this every other day forever

D7CgVPVXsAASVhX.jpg:large

imagine the future when they have the majority

:rofl:

haiti and south africa here we come

Last edited:
2% of population of USA
but all of our problems do seem to come from (((them)))
You're talking about the Pyramid of Power. There's no way to get to these people because most don't know who they are, and they live in gated communities. They could pass you on the street and you wouldn't even know it. Yet those people are following Sorros and the NWO.
new-world-order-pyramid-of-power.jpg

We do care, but impossible to make any changes at the sheep level. The left actually tried to protest (called occupy Wallstreet) but nothing changed.
Occupy Wall Street - Wikipedia

Why? Because there's no way to call out the people at the top by name. The sheep are only complaining to government. There's no way to complain to Sorros and the people who run the NWO because they're not called out in the media. All the CEOs of those major companies are brainwashed and there's no way to get to them. That's what Occupy Wallstreet was complaining about, the 99% (sheep) to 1% (rich).

Last edited:
You're talking about the Pyramid of Power. There's no way to get to these people because most don't know who they are, and they live in gated communities. They could pass you on the street and you wouldn't even know it. Yet those people are following Sorros and the NWO.
new-world-order-pyramid-of-power.jpg

We do care, but impossible to make any changes at the sheep level. The left actually tried to protest (called occupy Wallstreet) but nothing changed.
Occupy Wall Street - Wikipedia

Why? Because there's no way to call out the people at the top by name. The sheep are only complaining to government. There's no way to complain to Sorros and the people who run the NWO because they're not called out in the media. All the CEOs of those major companies are brainwashed and there's no way to get to them. That's what Occupy Wallstreet was complaining about, the 99% (sheep) to 1% (rich).

Whenever populism gets too popular they take it over.

OWS became infected with Bolshevik Communists

TEA PARTY became infected with Zionists for Israel (ZOG)

Two sides of the same cause and coin. Shapiro Vs. Bernie....David Horowitz Vs. Chuck Schumer

Infected and subverted until everything they originally stood for became utterly gutted and irrelevant.

I wish I could say any of it was new, or surprising, or even worth complaining about anymore......but it has been this way for a very very long time with no change in sight.

They have been playing both sides for centuries and are always the victim even when they brag about it, gloat like they do over at Haaretz.com, and then lash out at you for even pointing it out.....repeating their own words back to them

Lawmakers pass bill prohibiting anti-Semitism in Florida public schools | Blogs

Florida Senate passes anti-Semitism bill - U.S. News - Haaretz.com

LOL best part is he is going to sign this law, for Florida, in Israel of all places

I mean we can't even complain about a foreign nation because they rule that far over us now......we know our nation serves no other point or purpose and are willing to admit it.

With most people never being the wiser or knowing any better.....nor do they even care to.

Our handlers are merely changing the cattle, the livestock, the herd when the elite realize that their current ones are no longer willing to give them any more without serious effort and issues.

A truly great speech summing all of this up a few days ago......

but nothing will change (nor will even his vote) because calling them out by name is a career death sentence and defeats the entire point and purpose of being in politic$$$$....yet alone winning a major election.

Nothing will change until our country is filled with AOC types....elected by 3rd world refugees

Billionaires in Davos hate Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s 70% tax on the rich - The Washington Post

and then they too will sell out (for their Lake Houses).......or actually dig into them as promised and they will simply pick up their money and move like they already are away from Chicago and New York.

Where this magic dirt concept, that suddenly makes you a citizen, care about America, further goes up in smoke along with any foundations our Republic might have ever been based on.

These people are as loyal to our nation as the transnational corporations they run and pay no taxes to us on (while collecting record subsidies and bailouts).

It is as Carlin said one giant club and we are not in it.

Last edited:
I mean even try to name them by name...ask the wrong question once

Steve King Removed From Committee Assignments Over White Supremacy Remark

But in an interview with The Times published last week, Mr. King said: “White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization — how did that language become offensive?”

Steve King stripped of committee seats with more punishment coming - POLITICO

GOP removes Rep. Steve King from committee assignments for defending white nationalism - Vox

Republican Steering panel votes not to seat Steve King on any committees

And like that it was game over.......

No committees = no real decisions made on any topics

no real decisions = no real power = why would any mega corporation and lobbyist (who run our swamp) even need to buy your vote and influence? Why would anyone with money even need you?

The answer is they don't. And come campaign time they will not be funding your election campaign either. You are gutted and nutted without any relevancy in a sea of corrupt swamp creatures and monsters?

And for what reason? Because you asked something that you should be asking yourself right now. You actually care about your voting constituents and want to represent them.

Much like Ilhan, Ocassio, Schumer, Rubio, et al etc do in their own selective PRIDE PARADES openly and with absolute celebration by even the media.

AOC just did one of her first committees on, wait for it, the topic of WHITE SUPREMACY in the :flag:

AOC Asks Anti-Defamation League About White Supremacy - NowThis

:lol:

Like a sick sadistic Joke.....Nadler style (again)

where only a black female was allowed to represent toxic white male masculinity

DNfdzSC.jpg

don't even get me started on Paul Nehlan

he was deplatformed to the point of not even being a human anymore

if he died nobody would even know or remember his name

all by design

they know what they fight for

serveimage

serveimage

the question is when will the rest of us figure that out

play by the same rules our adversaries do

Last edited:
All of American Politics is an illusion to give the American people the notion that we have control. We don’t, thevgame is rigged to keep us content in slavery.

I don't think 'we' are fucked. There isn't really a 'we' in America. Yeah we were colonized by western whites, but the western whites that also wrote the Constitution pretty much made it so there is no 'us' in the U.S.
The whole point behind America is being a 'melting pot'..at least that's how its supposed to work. Black, white, yellow...means nothing when you come to America.

Naturalization Act of 1790 - Wikipedia

After what is coming occurs none of this lala bullshit will matter whatsoever. America for Americans. Wanna immigrate fine. Do it legally or deportation for you.

Juggs, we have never been a melting pot, this is pretty much well known to most everyone. “Melting pot” is just a propaganda word.

Yes. But that's retarded. If you're a conservative it's p.obvious that you should be against all immigration. Yet they applaud and welcome 500,000 democrat voters every year.

Conservatives have never been against all immigration.

then we got this (((guy)))

DUl_BZEVMAAkPSj.jpg
Someone has been doing his homework. :lol:

^ very, very evil little Jew.

Not sure what you know of him but just to be on the safe side (hope im not preaching to the choir), take a look at the Morgenthau Plan. A lot of it was implemented, even though the US and British politicians refused a lot of it because it was genocide.

When leftists say "less religious", what they are really saying is less Christianity. These 3rd worlders are religious fundies and their religions are barbaric. Shit is going to be fun to watch as these leftists are subjected to Islamic law.

How long until homos are being tossed off buildings? What, 2 years ago or so a dirkadirka shot up a homo club so it's not too far off.

Back