Crow is having a meltdown because someone put up an Anni server

Nice, sounds like the ip based system in annihilation. Creating files for each name though. Annihilation stores preferences this way now too.

Reactions: gim
i think there was a mysql serverside plugin that did smurf and geolocation a long time ago, no? it was a euro thing i think, prolly made by greyhound?

kingtomato made a mysql plugin

I had nofix port it to the plugin loader

I did smurfs and stats with it

this challenge guy sounds like a pimple faced dorito eating WoW warrior

lol he is. he once made a rap video on youtube for his girl friend. one of them take me back things. this video went viral in our community and everyone had good laugh.

he also known for signing some other tribes player owns on his girl friend ass to get in a clan. funny guy this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muv9HjnXy60
^^sharpie pic at the end of that video. this guy not a pro either.

Mod? No... It's a completely different game.

I thought I was merging "Ascend" and "Annihilation", but I just logged back into Annihilation.info and saw it, and had that "ah ha" moment, where I realized where I got the name from...

My mod has nothing to do with that... I'm starting with Base mod, trying not to change the inventory menu at all.

I only have one kind of deployable turret, but it's wicked strong. Takes 1 mortar to disable, 2 to destroy. And they can be deployed on walls and ceilings.

You can "activate" your Ammo Pack to detonate every mine you've deployed (since you spawned).

You can activate your Energy Pack to boost yourself.

Each weapon will have multiple modes, too... In Annihilation some of the weapons have modes, and use press 1 or 6 to switch modes... Since my mod will still have only 9 weapons like base, I'll leave the keybinds alone... You'll still be able to use each number key to use each weapon, but if you press it again, while using that weapon, it'll toggle the weapon mode... For instance, blaster will toggle between the regular pea shooter and a shotgun modes. The cumulative damage value of all pellets together would be slightly more than the regular slug. It'll be good for spraying and praying at players flying around you, or for close range fighting in a base, while the regular mode would be better for sniping pesky exposed turrets before you get close enough for them to shoot back.

Also, I had an interesting idea, the other day... What if I made mines chase enemies, like the Spider mines in Starcraft? Can you imagine that? You're walking around... You almost step on a mine, but stop before it explodes, or so you thought... Suddenly, it hops up out of the ground and lurches your direction!

Last edited:
Back