[T3] Ragdoll physics!

Er... How would ragdoll physics change the rating to M?
There's still no gore or anything.

Because the bodies can end up in obscene positions perhaps?

Yes to Ragdoll.

No I do not think it will cause an M rating.
Here is why: IF you created 10000 death animations and plopped them into the game covering all the thousands of ways to die, T. Ragdoll basicly covers it all in one go.

Remember, we are still dealing with a person in body armor and no blood.

It's so fucking stupid that blood constistutes as a rating system.

Instead of doing these bullshit rating they should JUST say what's in the game: Violence/Fantasy-Violence, Language, Sexual situations, etc/

It really pisses me off how you have to stifle someones creativity bc you need to geet more sales. I have the same problem with the movies.

This is why I will be a terrorist one day I'm sure. But come for a second. Why the hell are people ofended by blood? We're full of the stuff!! Social standards baffle me sometimes :disgust:

We're not worried about the rating one way or another. We're going to design the game, submit it to the ratings board, and put whatever letter they tell us on the box. We don't particularly care if it's T or M. I can give you studies that show that M games sell better, or the T games sell better. It's hard to really know so we've decided to just ignore it and make the game.

That said, there won't be massive blood splatters, topless BMX riders, or whatever, so we'll probably be T (just a guess).

Back