New Tribes Art

Sir Lucius

Veteran XX
Happy told me to make something so I did.

Actually I've had the outline for this for a while but I never felt like finishing it, but I did. Kind of a slapdash effort but the perspective was screwed up and I just wanted to get this piece out of the way so I could move on without having a guilty conscience. Please enjoy :)

shrike.gif

the face reminds me of that chick from Street Fighter(cammy?)

Have you ever tried a drawing with a little less "MSPaint" look? I mean a more "serious" looking one? It seems like you would have the talent to put togther something really nice, but instead you just whipe out 20min doodles...its great for what it is tho, just wondering if you have done other style things

Damn nice job on the chick's hair. Shrike is a little small, but the shading and details are friggin' awesome.

You do realize, of course, it's my turn to one-up you...

Let's make this thread into a frenzy of Tribes art, folks. This is, after all, on topic, as the topic IS Tribes...

no you don't ben, this one doesn't count. I only did it b.c happy asked me to draw something.

Shit why did battle music just come on winamp? ;|

Sir Lucius said:
no you don't ben, this one doesn't count. I only did it b.c happy asked me to draw something.

Shit why did battle music just come on winamp? ;|

Since when has not being supposed to do something ever stopped me from doing it anyway?

dunce_boy said:
Have you ever tried a drawing with a little less "MSPaint" look? I mean a more "serious" looking one? It seems like you would have the talent to put togther something really nice, but instead you just whipe out 20min doodles...its great for what it is tho, just wondering if you have done other style things

Not really. I don't know how. Actually I have a painter 7 install file I downloaded recently. I have no idea how to use the program but maybe I'll give it a shot.

Ben you need a copy? Let me know.

Sir Lucius said:
Not really. I don't know how. Actually I have a painter 7 install file I downloaded recently. I have no idea how to use the program but maybe I'll give it a shot.

Ben you need a copy? Let me know.

I wouldn't mind a copy, even though I don't really know how to use the damn thing.

It'll be a nice upgrade from my old copy of PSP 5, I guess.

EDIT: Does it support Windows 98? That's what I've got... :-\

ehhh...actually I have no good way of getting it to use except the dc hub :\

I dunno, I havn't installed it yet :shrug:

Last edited:
Sir Lucius said:
ehhh...actually I have no good way of getting it to use except the dc hub :\

Shit...I registered for the DC hub a long-ass time ago, but I've never really used it...I dunno whether my account is still active or not.

yeah, well, I have no idea how to install it anways. It comes in a zip and there's no setup -- just an autorun that can't find intro.exe when I burn it to a disc. No nfo, no crack, no nothing. So I don't know wtf to do.

I have painter classic which came free with my tablet. So here I thought I'd try it out and share.

tribespaint.jpg

uhhh...this is gonna take some getting used to :\

Back