do you support a perma banning of the garcias

permaban the garcias?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cant believe i read through all this shit

inorite?

I think I can now understand why people went crazy for Jerry Springer in the 80's and 90's. This guy is such a train-wreck, yet is convinced he's some kind of sage. .

When you accept the fact that he provides a tremendous amount of entertainment to us all, you can understand why I offered $50 to TW contingent on him being able to sign up for the GED--consider the outcomes --

The requirements are that he posts the results of whatever he does, which is totally worth $50 to me. There's a chance that he could sign up for the GED, nail it, post the results of his awesomeness. . .I'll concede there is a chance that could happen.

haha

inorite?

I think I can now understand why people went crazy for Jerry Springer in the 80's and 90's. This guy is such a train-wreck, yet is convinced he's some kind of sage. .

When you accept the fact that he provides a tremendous amount of entertainment to us all, you can understand why I offered $50 to TW contingent on him being able to sign up for the GED--consider the outcomes --

The requirements are that he posts the results of whatever he does, which is totally worth $50 to me. There's a chance that he could sign up for the GED, nail it, post the results of his awesomeness. . .I'll concede there is a chance that could happen.

haha

HE IS ALSO A COMMIE

did anyone notice that rayn didnt vote

that is basically begging them to stay

thevol, dwosol and scobuoysnok all been asked 2 stay

yet crap filled vagina remains permabanned

what the fuck

did anyone notice that rayn didnt vote

that is basically begging them to stay

At the end of October, I left the forums without a word. Approximately three weeks later, I received a package, held delicately in pink silk ribbon. It included a bar of rose-milk soap, a small tin of White Sturgeon caviar, and a note--hand penned with the mellifluous script from a well-drawn quill pen:

Lavan,

You and your Rob Schneider-inspired nickname have become legion to us all. What you might consider, is that your leaving would be harmful in the extreme. To me. To TribalWar. To the world. Please, do not go.

--Rayn​

So yeah that is a cut and paste from the acid-free card stock that Rayn used in his begging, so I guess I'll stay.

i'm waiting for mike green and maybe his ex-wife to register and they can all talk to each other on tribalwar.
It could be like a fishbowl therapy session ... they sit in a little circle and discuss why they are so fucked up while the rest of us look on in horror and disgust ... but for some reason, we just can't look away

Let the record show that Rayn has no intention of actually banning anybody.

I change my vote now that I think about it. I originally said don't ban them because free speech. but now that I remember that tehvul has left like 50 times and come back, and actually asked rayn to permaban him on multiple occasions, I say just ban tehvul. I already have dweasel ignored so that's a non issue since everyone else does too and his posts rarely get responded to.

if u ban them, you'll be chasing smurfs around for months

Back