screams NO BORDERS

NO WALLS

NO USA at all

fights to get the pledge of allegiance, our flag, our REPUBLIC gutted

promotes open border globalism and prostrates to the UN

calls you a traitor inside your own country

:lol:

I wish I could make this kind of stuff up like they do

Personally, I think this has everything to do with the 'No Go' zones created in Agenda 21.

State - "Living in the forest is too dangerous. Human lives are too valuable and we cannot, because of Global Warming, clear the forest of any dangers. Those of you living in the forest must forfeit your homes and lands and move to the UN approved city limits."

Ca+agenda+21+map.jpg

Agenda+21+UN+map.jpg

I entirely agree with you

seeing as how they don't even attempt to put fires out that aren't connected to million dollar homes on the beach, or gated communities, the elite, I have made the exact same conclusion

there is big money to be made off of them charging us a ton of money to do jobs they are directly negligent of (CALFIRE/LOCAL FIRE/CITY FIRE/etc), that they then get bailed out with FEDERAL FEMA FUNDS FOR, and then allow our off the grid properties and people to be destroyed and decimated in the process....

at this point everyone I know has a plan to escape out of cities

the centrifuges of high taxes, rents, and people control.....plus crime and POC's

so they have to do something to get them crawling back again

this is it

still not going to work though

fires far less deadly than nogs and zog imo

saudi is israels proxy dog

we are dog of war for israel

bibi said it is so..............so it is so

:shrug:

our government has no higher point or puprose

even NYT admits that much

that we can't convince a jew not to jew us

No one cares about sand niggers killing sand niggers. never have, never will. This is the kingdom that cuts people's heads off in a public square

I can not laugh loud enough :rofl:

Ban on female genital mutilation is unconstitutional: judge

A federal judge in Chicago has ruled that the US law against female genital mutilation is unconstitutional, dismissing the charges against eight people, including two doctors.

District Judge Bernard Friedman said “Congress overstepped its bounds” by outlawing the practice known as female circumcision, or cutting.

Friedman said it was up to states rather than Congress to regulate the practice.

The ruling dismissed mutilation and conspiracy charges against Dr. Jumana Nagarwala, who performed the surgery, and Dr. Fakhruddin Attar.

The doctors were charged in the genital mutilation of nine girls at a suburban Detroit clinic.

In addition, the same charges were dismissed against Attar’s wife, Farida, and Tahera Shafiq, who assisted in the procedure, as well as four women who took their daughters to the clinic.

Michigan was the 26th state to officially ban the practice.

The state law was passed a few months after Nagarwala’s April 2017 arrest.

Female genital mutilation has been condemned by the United Nations, but is common for girls in some parts of Asia, Africa and the Middle East.

This is sad and new low in policy for usa...

were you sleeping during the Obama presidency? Giving billions to Iran, empowering ISIS, ignoring Russia as they invaded others, and all of the groveling during his world apology tour is fine but this bothers you?

what the flying fuck?

were you sleeping during the Obama presidency? Giving billions to Iran, empowering ISIS, ignoring Russia as they invaded others, and all of the groveling during his world apology tour is fine but this bothers you?

what the flying fuck?

Didnt i just complain about ewbama in the post above?

This is up there for sad imho though.

How do you guys watch reg tv i just bought trial cable for a week and this trevor noah cuck is so unfunny

Cnn / fox are impossible to watch

No wonder the oldsters reeee you guys gotta cut cable

Back