[Config]Minimalist Tribe

can i host 1.41 server with this?

not sure if you're trolling but there isn't really a 1.41 server type thing. hosting a server with a 1.41 binary would just be a 1.40 server and you wouldn't have lasthope with that. 1.41 client just lets 1.30 servers do lasthope queries

Well ive been trying to get tribe to work on my MacBook all day. When I load tribes in full screen the resolution is gigantic, way bigger than what my screens resolution is. I can load the game in windowed and thats it. Anyone able to help me please
thank you kindly

why are players so much easier to see in this config. they keep their shape and arnt stick figures. so much better

i think he might be using these HQ base armors that have stronger contrast:
CLICK

also could be the gamma setting / video postprocessing.

if you want to see players better then use single-colored skins with a good sky and terrain so they'll be visible from afar. this ProPack™ CLICK MIGHT help you, but the chain bullets/tracers will be harder to see, you'd probably just have to batch invert colors for all textures for that

in the past i've used (grooves?) blue lush sky + these armor skins + milk's dark blue jet skin CLICK and i could spot a capper halfway trough the raindance. great visibility for graphics tradeoff imho

Last edited:
I installed it but when i load tribes and press console i get hundreads of lines of gotblock:unknowncommand and unknownfilterclient command hundreads of times...
arg

you should enable logging so you can find when the error messages are triggered and what script is doing it. if its continually echoing it might be hard to just page up

Back