[Official] Staff Q & A

CR-Ruthven said:
If I beg, pleed, or donate enough could my userId be changed from CR-Ruthven to Ruthven?

I'm sure many other people would be interested in getting rid of their Clan Tags or whatever also.

I'd be willing to help out with that if you needed someone.

edit:

what about pictures in our profiles? will that ever be implemented? instead of having 30 page post your pic threads i think it would be nice

Last edited:
Chaoz said:
I'm sure many other people would be interested in getting rid of their Clan Tags or whatever also.
:signed:

Btw, I think that allowing users to vote for a short (~3 day) ban on someone could help get the point through for unwanted people. You'd need a good system and a very high pass limit though.

Chaoz said:

I'd be willing to help out with that if you needed someone.
Be nice if clan tags or clan name was somehow tied into TCS, and your clan tag was appended to your name or clan name was part of your forum title. Probably be hard to do tho.

Colosus said:
You do now. Name already changed and e-mail sent with information

:eek:

DRAMA

just kidding. not funny.

my question:

do you plan on sponsoring any tribalwar events? not like a UVALan replacement on both coasts, mind you... but something nonetheless?

Mr.Beverage said:
do u guys plan on keeping tribalwar.com about tribes or will you change this place someday in the distant future?
Its a forum, it is not dedicated to Tribes any longer, although that was where the community came from. I don't see any of that changing.

Zero said:
edit:

what about pictures in our profiles? will that ever be implemented? instead of having 30 page post your pic threads i think it would be nice

There is already a link in your profile that allows you to post an URL to a picture.

Back